Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Solo #1 singles for Gaga?

PunkTheFunk

Solo #1's for Gaga?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How many more solo #1 singles (Hot 100) will Gaga achieve in her career?

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

Gaga's last solo #1 was Born This Way 10 years ago. Do you think she will achieve another? If so, how many and why?

5e99e674b3b09274ae069d57?width=1200&format=jpeg

Pop Music

I'm thinking about 2-3 more in her career!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

edengowon

2 more!! i mean, she'll become somewhat like mariah in my opinion. you don't see mariah still topping the charts (other than at christmas) yet she still makes quality music and sells a decent amount

the artist formerly known as melancholia

jaXXXon

Solo or not, she's had TWO #1 singles in the last 1.5 years. Two. By your logic, the last time Rihanna had a solo #1 single was Diamonds in 2013. Does it take away from her success? No. 

If Gaga put out as much effort in Stupid Love as Taylor did for Willow (6 remixes and discount to 49 cents), Gaga's last solo #1 single would've been last year. 

r4therupbeat

every big artist like gaga has that one era where almost every single is going #1 and not necessarily at the very start of their career. See Drake, Ed Sheeran etc. She'll just need to let other people write and produce the songs for her so they'll be catchy and generic with one listen. Knowing Gaga it's very unlikely cause she won't be getting the same amount of coins but one can dream I guess:huntyga: 

Luke78619
38 minutes ago, JRCF29 said:

Last time I posted a thread like this, @Admin shut it down. So be careful:enigma:

Then why would you tag him, now he’s gonna come here and wreak havoc :stalkga::giggle:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived