Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Michelle Obama posts very candid photo

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Pop Music

absolutely stunning

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

I like it. I love when women show there barest looks. There is a beauty to it. Sometimes, especially us gay men are critical of them, but I think it’s absolutely beautiful. It’s like when Ariana Grande was on Italian Vogue, with very minimal makeup and you could see all her freckles. That was the most beautiful I had ever seen her. 

Chris Evans

can you believe racism deemed this look as "unprofessional"- it's infuriating

my god is she an inspiration 

Beautiful! I love that she went all natural for us all and especially after seeing recent threads here about "Beautiful people" and "JLO having no Botox", Michelle Obama looks amazing and I prefer this kind of picture and message than those filtered, altered, glossy fashion selfies and lies about beauty, that most celebrities push as "natural beauty and lucky good genes", better than you. Proud for Michelle Obama making such a statement on her Birthday. Happy Birthday Mrs. Obama. The curls are Gorgeous especially.:applause::wub::flutter::heart:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

IWantYourLove

She’s so stunning oh my goodness. I’ve always wanted to give her the biggest hug. A truly inspirational woman :kara:

MadreMonster

This made my jaw drop. Gorgeous. I’m about 100 pages into Becoming and I had no idea her birthday was today :enigma:

Quartz

I don't get why black women get weaves when their natural hair is this beautiful.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

AJRocketMan

Or maybe that’s because she actually wanted to straighten her hair? When has she ever said she was told to straighten it and wear makeup?

Archived