💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should hop on remixes

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

AJRocketMan
35 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Is time for her to collab with my Bad Bunny! 
giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f298389d0ce83908563bb

Omg! When was this? Did he come out?

1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

”but artistic integrity” you stan avon lady No2, calm down

selling products has nothing to do with jumping on a song just for a cheap hit :bye:

Decodekid

I don't know if trendy remixes of released songs but she should definitely collab more, she barely has collaborations 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

GenericPhag

No. I get why some want it, it would boost her numbers and she'd probably get another hit or two, but it would undermine a lot of what she's been doing. Pretty much everything she's done artistically has been very intentional, career-based, and meant to build her legacy. I can count on one hand the amount of projects that feel like she did them just to do them; Her discography feels curated in a way we just don't see from other pop girls (imo every album of hers is at least pretty solid and her discography is largely filler-free). Her long-term goal is obviously to be a undeniable legend in multiple arenas and random remixes are largely seen as desperate attempts to get a hit, so they only hurt her ultimate goal. She could just do actual collabs.

nodandsmile

I certainly wouldn't mind her doing more collabs/remixes or whatever from now on... 'cause I know with her acting career, entrepreneurship, philanthropy etc. she will take her sweet time to release albums

so yeah I am here for it!!!

Jollibee

No. Not on remixes but she should collab with other artists for original songs but not for quick remixes.

I mean...she *did* do a whole album of songs with Tony Bennett, went on his album before that, did a soundtrack for a major motion picture that was massively successful, did a swap with Beyoncé, did a song with Niles Rogers, worked with Lukas Nelson on two songs.

She does collabs and stuff, just maybe not the sort that would pop off on Tik Tok ;)

RabbitHeart

I wouldn't be mad at her for doing this BUT I would only be super supportive of this if she treated remixes like Mariah and they had new beats/instrumentals/vocals from her too.

MadreMonster

I don’t think it’s a bad idea if it is very intentional and meaningful. I’d love for her to hop on an up and coming artist’s song to increase their visibility and outreach. Or even something like Beyoncé’s Flawless remix with Nicki where they changed the song almost completely.

Not anything like the 34+35 remix which was solely meant to increase streams.

Archived