💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should hop on remixes

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

Music is just music after all, I think Gaga should jump onto other trendy songs to help with her streaming and for more exposure in general whenever she isn’t releasing her own music.

Rj Barker

It would certainly help her numbers but I feel it would also undermine her integrity, these remixes are usually inauthentic.

Collabs yes cuz the creative is controlled better and it seems more genuine.

Leoj305

She did that in 2008 with some rappers. She moved to a more avant- grade pop direction after that tho.  She has collaborated with Cher, chique, and Beyoncé. Question is whether she’s down to collab again. 

numb the flame

No, I'd rather Gaga didn't end up like Nicki featuring on every single song and her discography ends up full of subpar "remixes". Also why do people add someone on a feature and call it a "remix", a remix is like the 911 ones that dropped ind December.

Flawless

It would be good for her streaming numbers & relevancy for the young generation. It's a way to maintain your name around. I 100% agree. She doesn't need a 1000 features, just 1 per year when she's not releasing her own material. 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

For sure, not even for hitting the charts. Her background vocals for the Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real track was incredible.

Don't visit my profile

FentyGa

WORD

most ppl on this site are just old and pretentious, only opposed to it because it’s new and they dont like it

it would be cool if gaga worked with some newer, young artists. there are so many good ones. plus it would help her career.

”but artistic integrity” you stan avon lady No2, calm down

FentyGa
32 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

No, I'd rather Gaga didn't end up like Nicki featuring on every single song and her discography ends up full of subpar "remixes". Also why do people add someone on a feature and call it a "remix", a remix is like the 911 ones that dropped ind December.

the word ‘remix’ encompasses a lot

it can be the same song with an added feature, like say so

new instrumental, like bootylicious

features and a new verse from the original artist, like heartbreaker

the same song just remastered, like many re-releases

or the same song over a dance track, like free woman

there’s no exact guideline for what a remix is

Archived