đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Q Anon Freaking Out About Gaga

Batwings

Featured Posts

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

Wait please educate me (obviously haven't opened a bible) nnnn so Judas wasn't evil, he just betrayed Jesus on purpose so that Jesus could be Jesus? :selena:

Well if Judas didn’t betray Jesus, Jesus would not have died to become the messiah, so it was like destiny/fate, he had to do it 

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

Well if Judas didn’t betray Jesus, Jesus would not have died to become the messiah, so it was like destiny/fate, he had to do it 

So Judas betrayed Jesus on purpose but it wasn't from ill intent?! Oh wow

tenor.gif?itemid=11143199

This is the definition of intolerance. I will NOT understand how people could bring Gaga down after what she does since Covid-19, and the start of career. 

She just stopped promoting and working to let the place for tolerance, kindness and love to use HER voice.

Let me ask just one question (with all my respect) : is God doing it or Gaga ? 🤔

It may not be God's work for once... And I deeply don't think it's Satan's one either! :trollga:

It's OUR work, as humans, that makes the world better/worst... I do want to precise something : I am no one to take a position in the religious subjects, and I have a lot of respect to people that have faith. We all have faith in something/someone/whatever helps us. :kara:

FATCAT
44 minutes ago, Werk said:

Wait please educate me (obviously haven't opened a bible) nnnn so Judas wasn't evil, he just betrayed Jesus on purpose so that Jesus could be Jesus? :selena:

Yep, Jesus knew he’d betray him :yennefer: 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
30 minutes ago, Werk said:

So Judas betrayed Jesus on purpose but it wasn't from ill intent?! Oh wow

tenor.gif?itemid=11143199

Well, Judas didn’t know that Jesus knew, it wasn’t planned in advanced by the two of them

Purr more, hiss less.

Chromatica Island

At least they acknowledged Judasmusic video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Oh how I wish they had picked up on the Azealia Banks cat taxidermy from last week. We had people on the left losing their complete minds saying she made cat soup.

imagine what these fools would say? :laughga::yennefer:

Chromatica Island
38 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Oh how I wish they had picked up on the Azealia Banks cat taxidermy from last week. We had people on the left losing their complete minds saying she made cat soup.

imagine what these fools would say? :laughga::yennefer:

Exactly, now that is something to talk about, not Gaga performing at the inauguration lol

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived