One nation, under Gaga

With Oreos and Haus Labs for all :firega:

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
45 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. I'm especially worried because unless they completely change the normal set up...there are going to be a bunch of people the QAnon people loath within like a 100 foot radius. I'm not worried about guns (although they've arrested 2 different people for trying to sneak in)...I'm worried about bombs...especially as it's been reported the National Guard has been made aware of possible IEDs.

Like I kind of laugh at those insane, stupid racists but at the same time I'm terrified they're going to kill people.

This. I’m scared of an attack from uniformed officers who are members of the military or police or even imposters killing people with planted bombs. I live in the southern US and every member of the military (I have a lot of family in the national guard and Air Force) are all pro trump and borderline white supremacists. Its bred into people down here and for those who have no desire to buck the trend or think for themselves fall right in line with the generation before them. Sometimes even more so. 

45 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I totally get your concerns, and they are valid. I just think, though, that after what happened on the 6th, security is going to be super, SUPER tight. Also, I'm not worried about the Q nutjobs because they're already moving the goalpost and saying that Biden's inauguration is all "part of the plan" and that something is going to happen a week later or a month later or whatever. 

That is the most stupid thing about this qanon bullshit. They make very big and specific claims and when they don’t happen, their followers STILL go along with it. These people are ****ing braindead 

Lion Heart

Very soon, we will have to deal with this Q-Anon nonsense. These people are not going anywhere.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

10 hours ago, E Z said:

This was funny in 2011, but in 2021, we are dealing with a complex network of conspiracy theory media and personalities who have wholeheartedly convinced a good portion of the population that is armed and dangerous. 

In a nutshell, unfortunately. 

G U C C I

I have been so appalled at the content that includes such targeted harassment and violent threats towards people on Parler that I have personally made a few accounts and go through like a bat sh!t crazy person and spam them with one love and world citizen posts just to piss them off. I really wish there was a bigger movement of people to infiltrate the site and spam the **** out of them just like they do to others on twitter or instagram. 

11 hours ago, G U C C I said:

This. I’m scared of an attack from uniformed officers who are members of the military or police or even imposters killing people with planted bombs. I live in the southern US and every member of the military (I have a lot of family in the national guard and Air Force) are all pro trump and borderline white supremacists. Its bred into people down here and for those who have no desire to buck the trend or think for themselves fall right in line with the generation before them. Sometimes even more so. 

I’m kinda worried about this as well. :ohno: We keep hearing there’s going to be tons of military and police security but...most of them are pro-Trump.

Gorehound

I genuinely feel sorry for people like this. I mean, how warped and twisted must their lives be when they honestly believe in all this nonsense? Brainwashed at an early age to blindly believe in oppressive religions and devils, with very little education to encourage them to think for themselves outside their doctrine. And taught to reject and hate anything and everything that is even slightly different than themselves.

It must make their lives and the lives of others so unstable and paranoid. It's so unhealthy and dangerous.

I'm fine, Ta

Mother of Puppies
31 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I have been so appalled at the content that includes such targeted harassment and violent threats towards people on Parler that I have personally made a few accounts and go through like a bat sh!t crazy person and spam them with one love and world citizen posts just to piss them off. I really wish there was a bigger movement of people to infiltrate the site and spam the **** out of them just like they do to others on twitter or instagram. 

That´s actually a good idea!

We could also start under Gaga´s posts to react to these comments and infiltrate this with love and compassion to really piss them off. (And we could also report those accounts to Instagram)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

G U C C I
16 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

That´s actually a good idea!

We could also start under Gaga´s posts to react to these comments and infiltrate this with love and compassion to really piss them off. (And we could also report those accounts to Instagram)

I have reported soo many accounts who left vile comments under her instgram posts its ridiculous. I would love for a large group of little monsters to infiltrate and bring down part of parler but I would hate for that to make Gaga an even bigger target for those nutjobs. 

JusKeepBreathin

praisegodga.gif

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

20 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Even worse is that Judas was MEANT to betray Jesus. That was literally the whole point and goal of the story. So that Jesus could die for sins & he forgave Judas. Judas wasn't evil, he was literally a disciple. There people have never cracked open a bible, I swear.

Wait please educate me (obviously haven't opened a bible) nnnn so Judas wasn't evil, he just betrayed Jesus on purpose so that Jesus could be Jesus? :selena:

Archived