37 minutes ago, sarahb said:

Yaaas out of the pandemic back to the...global financial crisis oh :selena:

Sh*t :bear:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LilyLark

The QAnon group is also convinced Gaga had a relationship—or still has a relationship—with Hunter Biden. For some reason, that rumor cracks me up the most because it's like in the middle of all the Satan worshipping, cannibal, etc. rumors they think the idea of two (unmarried at the time) adults f*cking is just as escandalando.

4 hours ago, NickyPuppy said:

urghh.. yes... after I read these comments everywhere I stopped reading them, cuz I get kinda angry. I just ignore it now. Y´know I´d really like to know what Gaga thinks of that... I mean obviosuly it´s stupid bullshit... but is she aware of that? Do you think she ever reads her comments and knows whats going on there? And does it bother her? hmmm

I think it must bother her to a certain amount, but I think she gets annoyed and teases them by doing the Baphomet pose knowing what they will say  :classy: 

MANiCURE 6
5 hours ago, Batwings said:

I was scrolling through Reddit, specifically looking at funny right wing and Q Anon stuff, and I came across this: 

kc06dkmuqwb61.jpg

I seriously just can't even. 

Eartha Kitt Laughing GIF

Not them promoting Gaga's career :ladyhaha:

Chromatica cover, 2009 VMA's, Born This Way photoshoot, Judas, American Horror Story, 2020 VMA's... You can see he's a stan :flop:

Batwings
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

Not them promoting Gaga's career :ladyhaha:

Chromatica cover, 2009 VMA's, Born This Way photoshoot, Judas, American Horror Story, 2020 VMA's... You can see he's a stan :flop:

YASSS!!!

My favorite part is "It slithers in and when we the people get comfortable, it adds a little more and a little more and a little more." It sounds like doing ana1 for the first time.  :bear:

LaLuna
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

More like Satanthicc :gayhat:

61-Sexy-Lady-Gaga-Booty-Pictures-That-Ar

If that's what satanism looks like count me in :v:

KennyRichie

Lady Gaga who “made famous” the song Judas? What’s that suppose to mean? Like she didn’t create it? She just made it famous? Haha hilarious 

PartySick
58 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

I don't wanna be hetero forever but I can be tonight (as long as that's the butt in front of me :v:)

🖤

MonsterMom
1 hour ago, LaLuna said:

I already worship her a** so this isn’t new :huntyga:

This was funny in 2011, but in 2021, we are dealing with a complex network of conspiracy theory media and personalities who have wholeheartedly convinced a good portion of the population that is armed and dangerous. 

ProdigyARTPOP
24 minutes ago, E Z said:

This was funny in 2011, but in 2021, we are dealing with a complex network of conspiracy theory media and personalities who have wholeheartedly convinced a good portion of the population that is armed and dangerous. 

These are my thoughts exactly,

we’re cackling right now but God forbid one of these nutjobs get too close and kidnap her, or hurt her :fatcat:

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

we’re cackling right now but God forbid one of these nutjobs get too close and kidnap her, or hurt her :fatcat:

This. I'm especially worried because unless they completely change the normal set up...there are going to be a bunch of people the QAnon people loath within like a 100 foot radius. I'm not worried about guns (although they've arrested 2 different people for trying to sneak in)...I'm worried about bombs...especially as it's been reported the National Guard has been made aware of possible IEDs.

Like I kind of laugh at those insane, stupid racists but at the same time I'm terrified they're going to kill people.

Batwings
56 minutes ago, E Z said:

31 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

24 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

This. I'm especially worried because unless they completely change the normal set up...there are going to be a bunch of people the QAnon people loath within like a 100 foot radius. I'm not worried about guns (although they've arrested 2 different people for trying to sneak in)...I'm worried about bombs...especially as it's been reported the National Guard has been made aware of possible IEDs.

Like I kind of laugh at those insane, stupid racists but at the same time I'm terrified they're going to kill people.

I totally get your concerns, and they are valid. I just think, though, that after what happened on the 6th, security is going to be super, SUPER tight. Also, I'm not worried about the Q nutjobs because they're already moving the goalpost and saying that Biden's inauguration is all "part of the plan" and that something is going to happen a week later or a month later or whatever. 

Archived