• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon Dynasty

When did we take a time travel to 2011? :neyde:

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

vyniildisk
20 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"Buckle up folks. There will be worship over at the White House and it isn't to God."

tumblr_lsgq6nwT2A1qm3n15o1_500.gif

now i want to watch the OMEN again ughhh 

Mother of Puppies

Y´know these comments (also on FB or instagram) under her posts or under other posts are making me really mad to be honest... I don´t even know what to say. I am shocked that people are really that dumb and evil.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

Y´know these comments (also on FB or instagram) under her post or on other posts are making me really mad to be honest... I don´t even know what to say. I am shocked that people are really that dumb and evil.

THIS is the reason that makes me avoid to read her comments on instagram.

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

It amuses me when the conservatives come after Judas when it’s about recognizing your own shortcomings and confronting religious bigotry :billie: like sis that song is for you

OhHenny2020

Waiting for the “I liked her in that Bradley Cooper movie but after she endorsed Joe Biden, I knew she was evil” :diane:

Karen on Wednesday on Twitter:

Changed My Mind Hbo GIF by SuccessionHBO

FATCAT
7 minutes ago, gabeoz said:

It amuses me when the conservatives come after Judas when it’s about recognizing your own shortcomings and confronting religious bigotry :billie: like sis that song is for you

Even worse is that Judas was MEANT to betray Jesus. That was literally the whole point and goal of the story. So that Jesus could die for sins & he forgave Judas. Judas wasn't evil, he was literally a disciple. There people have never cracked open a bible, I swear.

Purr more, hiss less.

PartySick

I lowkey want to explain what Judas is to them :neyde:

"Jesus would not have been the messiah to you freaks if it weren't for Judas' betrayal. The song uses a biblical allusion as a way to say your pain makes you stronger. Come on." - me to everyone who has a problem with that song.

Of course, they wouldn't listen :fan: I've been indoctrinated by the Leftist Hollywood Satanic Cult of Lady Gaga :fan:

🖤

PartySick
44 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

When did we take a time travel to 2011? :neyde:

Right. Someone tell them she's an actress and Jazz singer now :neyde:

🖤

Mother of Puppies
26 minutes ago, Babylon gypsy said:

THIS is the reason that makes me avoid to read her comments on instagram.

urghh.. yes... after I read these comments everywhere I stopped reading them, cuz I get kinda angry. I just ignore it now. Y´know I´d really like to know what Gaga thinks of that... I mean obviosuly it´s stupid bullshit... but is she aware of that? Do you think she ever reads her comments and knows whats going on there? And does it bother her? hmmm

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Babylon Dynasty
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

urghh.. yes... after I read these comments everywhere I stopped reading them, cuz I get kinda angry. I just ignore it now. Y´know I´d really like to know what Gaga thinks of that... I mean obviosuly it´s stupid bullshit... but is she aware of that? Do you think she ever reads her comments and knows whats going on there? And does it bother her? hmmm

I have the same questions

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖

Archived