Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

James Charles' appearance rate

COOOK

Featured Posts

venusfly
15 minutes ago, Regina George said:

First of all I don't consider influencers as some kind of celebrities. Also no.. 50.000 is too much for anyone in my opinion but it would still kinda be okay if Gaga who is a world famous star wanted that money for appearance. And I'm speaking as someone who actually likes James. 

It's actually not that high compared to actual celebrities, you would pay someone like Gaga $1,000,000 or more for an appearance fee at the very least, $50k is nothing :shrug:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatography

hope he takes that $50K and puts it towards COVID relief since he and his friends waste tests so they can go to the bahamas together. :heart:

Teletubby
12 minutes ago, Red said:

Lady Gaga charged 1 million dollars to sing a handful of songs in a wedding

she should receive more, Beyonce took $4 million for 45-minute pre-wedding concert in India.

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Well, it‘s not like he‘d just be there, sit in the corner and eat food. He has to fly/stay in the certain location, have his team there, has to do his makeup, get dressed in fancy attire and in the end - he has to be ‚on‘ for that hour. Additionally, the 50k obv won‘t all go to him, management, team, agent etc. they all get a little cut. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

13 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

she should receive more, Beyonce took $4 million for 45-minute pre-wedding concert in India.

I mean, I am biased, but Gaga could ask me 10 million and I'd pay her if I had money available :billie:

1 hour ago, COOOK said:

50K for an appearance no album out :billie:

Yes I would like to speak to his manager.

*Puts on Karen wig*

I'm ready.

Ricardo
11 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I don't think people should be payed all that money just to be somewhere without doing anything when people like doctors who actually save lives get payed like 5.000$ monthly. period.

You don't understand that the appearances are all about publicity, they're not inviting for his talent but his followers 

sistren yall so surprised, people want to get famous for the easy money, free clothes, free food and drinks. and lots of sex. Then they understand it's just a load ton of stress followed by early retirement drenched in debt:vegas:

the inner karen thooo:shadow:

That is high to us normal people- but look at rates that people have had to pay to have Xtina Aguilera, or Gaga at events. I know Aguilera charged 1 mil for a wedding party in Turkey I believe- that’s a 30 min set- which is basically 2 million an hour. 

That’s actually pretty low considering he has 26 million followers on Instagram. He has more followers than Halsey, for example. Appearances are not about talent, they’re about marketing a product or a brand for a big audience and he has a huge one.

Archived