Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

James Charles' appearance rate

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honey, if I had 25 million subscribers, in the middle of a pandemic, mine would be 100K

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

BUtterfield 8
Just now, Regina George said:

I love James but this is such a no.. 

I mean to me that’s pretty low if you think about it 

Regina George
Just now, BUtterfield 8 said:

I mean to me that’s pretty low if you think about it 

IDK really.. Taking in consideration that pandemic is happening I guess but I do think that it's too much in every other aspect.. He is famous but idk I feel like it's just too much for someone who does youtube 

I thought this was like “rate James Charles” lmfaooooo

$50k per *hour* is wild but idk.. if they don’t wanna pay, they don’t have to lol

Ok full time that would be $104M in a year so yes it’s too much :air:

1 minute ago, Regina George said:

IDK really.. Taking in consideration that pandemic is happening I guess but I do think that it's too much in every other aspect.. He is famous but idk I feel like it's just too much for someone who does youtube 

So you're telling me that if he was famous for any other reason it would be ok?  

Regina George
1 minute ago, Red said:

So you're telling me that if he was famous for any other reason it would be ok?  

First of all I don't consider influencers as some kind of celebrities. Also no.. 50.000 is too much for anyone in my opinion but it would still kinda be okay if Gaga who is a world famous star wanted that money for appearance. And I'm speaking as someone who actually likes James. 

Rj Barker

It's probably about right for someone of his popularity level,

One of the clubs where I live a few years ago had Bianca del rio come and do the NYE count down and a show. They paid her 30 grand which is equivalent to about 40000 dollars. The show was 45 minutes. So about hours work in total.

Plus travel and accommodation. And James Charles is objectively bigger than a ru girl.

Just now, Regina George said:

First of all I don't consider influencers as some kind of celebrities.

Based on what? He is famous, has a large fanbase... therefore he is a celebrity. We can argue if he's an artist but that he's a celebrity is out of question. And he probably makes the same ammount of money from a video, who takes about the same amount of effort for making than leaving his home to be somewhere, so why isn't it fair for him to charge that? You need to keep up with times, it's 2021, a lot of youtubers are more famous than a fair ammount of Hollywood actors, popstars and TV personalities. 

3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

t it would still kinda be okay if Gaga who is a world famous star wanted that money for appearance

Lady Gaga charged 1 million dollars to sing a handful of songs in a wedding

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Based on what? He is famous, has a large fanbase... therefore he is a celebrity. We can argue if he's an artist but that he's a celebrity is out of question. And he probably makes the same ammount of money from a video, who takes about the same amount of effort for making than leaving his home to be somewhere, so why isn't it fair for him to charge that? You need to keep up with times, it's 2021, a lot of youtubers are more famous than a fair ammount of Hollywood actors, popstars and TV personalities. 

Lady Gaga charged 1 million dollars to sing a handful of songs in a wedding

I don't think people should be payed all that money just to be somewhere without doing anything when people like doctors who actually save lives get payed like 5.000$ monthly. period.

Quartz

And many people can't even afford three meals a day when they toil for more than twelve hours every day. It's the way of the world, but it leaves a bitter taste in my mouth.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Archived