Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition Tracklist

bryanspears

Featured Posts

bryanspears

According to multiple insiders and an online shop leak, this seems to be the final tracklist for the Moonlight Edition

Half of this was already confirmed last month by Alec on twitter who is one of the most reliable insiders out there

What are your thoughts on this tracklist? What tracks do you think should have/haven't made the cut?

Dua posted:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

I hope we’ll get new amazing cover just like the original was!

The Clown

Doesn't Prisoner being included on FN means its streams will count towards it and not Plastic Hearts (since it'll have more streams)?

JusKeepBreathin

7 new songs.:giveup:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

bryanspears
2 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Prisoner's there but the STUDIO 2054 remix of Real Groove is not?

miley-cyrus3.jpg

I mean Dua was barely on it, plus if the rumors are true, Kylie might use it for the Diva Disco rerelease

Just now, The Clown said:

Doesn't Prisoner being included on FN means its streams will count towards it and not Plastic Hearts (since it'll have more streams)?

Yes :bear:

ARTPOPe

Where is Love Is Religion? :noparty:

Kinda excited to hear the solo version of If It Ain't Me though.

Stream The Love Invention

bryanspears

One of the insiders on another forum said that Not My Problem is going to go down as her worst song and they also hate We're Good:neyde: buckle up Loves...this is gonna be a rough one for us

Regina George
9 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

One of the insiders on another forum said that Not My Problem is going to go down as her worst song and they also hate We're Good:neyde: buckle up Loves...this is gonna be a rough one for us

I heard We're Good.. It sounds nothing like FN but it's a good post break up song... It's kinda tropical and it sounds like a chill summer song so I don't understand why it's released now during winter but oh well..

bryanspears
2 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I heard We're Good.. It sounds nothing like FN but it's a good break up song... 

Oh lord...This is the one she recorded the music video for right?

venusfly

I’m sad Make a Wish isn’t on there, a portion of it leaked and it honestly sounds like it’d be her best song.

i wanted love is religion to be on it so bad but well, still excited for iit

... and now i just sit in silence.

Regina George
1 minute ago, bryanspears said:

Oh lord...This is the one she recorded the music video for right?

People are saying so.. I honestly don't see it working right now because it's such a chill summer bop.. I hope it's for another song

Archived