💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition Tracklist

bryanspears

Featured Posts

PopMusicForever

I honestly thought there will more new and fresh songs.. I don’t like when artists put old singles to a new album.. Prisoner and Fever and any remixes don’t need to be there.. putting new fresh songs and unheard would be much better

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPe
4 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I thought there was a collab that everyone was hoping would be included on this? I can’t remmeber who with, Normani? 

If It Ain't Me ft. Normani, yeah.

It'll be released as a Solo Version for some reason.

Stream The Love Invention

shoful
20 minutes ago, SOYEON said:

I think they’re trying to say something like ARTPOP Act II as another side of FN 

8 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

Nothing is confirmed but from what they said she might make the "B-Side" as it own official record aka DL3 along with new material. Or she could just scrap everything after this release and start a whole new era and sound with DL3

I hope this is a bside /act 2 album. I want The actual next album to have a fresh sound and not just reused stuff but I guess we’ll see. Either way Dua has been serving us all year!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Sneaky Oliver

Okay, this is underwhelming. I hate when artists include singles which were already released just to increase the album streaming numbers.Fever, Un Dia and Prisoner sound nothing like the disco influences of the original record. I wish they could keep the disco theme with the new tracks. It’s starting to sound like her debut album again. 

Glad to see TKOW there but where’s Love Is Religion?! I heard the leaked demo and I have to say I enjoy the remix better because it’s uptempo and I got used to it though but they could rework the demo into an uptempo track to fit in 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

shoful
2 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

Where is the FKA Twigs feature that they performed during Studio 2054?

I think thats FKA’s song. Like she’s releasing it. Dua is barely on it

bryanspears
21 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Okay, this is underwhelming. I hate when artists include singles which were already released just to increase the album streaming numbers.Fever, Un Dia and Prisoner sound nothing like the disco influences of the original record. I wish they could keep the disco theme with the new tracks. It’s starting to sound like her debut album again. 

Glad to see TKOW there but where’s Love Is Religion?! I heard the leaked demo and I have to say I enjoy the remix better because it’s uptempo and I got used to it though but they could rework the demo into an uptempo track to fit in 

Love is Religion seems to have everyone up in arms about it. Not sure why she would release the remix of it only. Maybe she really is plotting to use it for DL3

13 minutes ago, jimmytimestep said:

That is for Twigs album and I believe its set for release on either January 22nd or Jan 30th

6 hours ago, bryanspears said:

I mean Dua was barely on it, plus if the rumors are true, Kylie might use it for the Diva Disco rerelease

Diva Disco isn't a thing. :toofunny: I literally debunked it when it first was posted. Some fan made it up for attention. 

Andreu

Surprised he took Normani out of a song when she had no problem releasing a collab per month that fall :bear: INB4 it's to release the duet version as a remix later

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, jimmytimestep said:

On twigs' album (but after she included Prisoner and One Day is kind of irrelevant that is on another project already :bear:)

3 hours ago, bryanspears said:

Love is Religion seems to have everyone up in arms about it. Not sure why she would release the remix of it only. Maybe she really is plotting to use it for DL3

That is for Twigs album and I believe its set for release on either January 22nd or Jan 30th

I have a 'feeling' the song FKA twigs is releasing this month will be another song. Let's wait and see. :yennefer:

venusfly
5 hours ago, shoful said:

Wait she’s holding these outtakes as like a 3rd album? Like a 3rd album as Bside or an outtake album or like an official 3rd album with different concepts

The insider just said that there’s 20-30 really good songs that didn’t make Moonlight edition and the only explanation is that she must be saving them for later, we don’t have more info than that 

shoful
25 minutes ago, venusfly said:

The insider just said that there’s 20-30 really good songs that didn’t make Moonlight edition and the only explanation is that she must be saving them for later, we don’t have more info than that 

Omg that’s so many songs. How soon is DL3 coming

venusfly
4 minutes ago, shoful said:

Omg that’s so many songs. How soon is DL3 coming

Not any time soon :( They still want to go ahead with the FN tour whenever they can, from what we know it's high budget and has sets and visuals and wardrobe all done and they want to continue with it as it was planned before the album came out, they also want to do a couple singles from Moonlight Edition and also mentioned that they may release more singles from the original edition too as time goes on, so I don't expect it in 2021.  The FN sessions were huge though, she has Max Martin, Greg Kurstin, Danja, Ali Payami songs that didn't make the final tracklist just locked away right now. 

shoful
3 minutes ago, venusfly said:

Not any time soon :( They still want to go ahead with the FN tour whenever they can, from what we know it's high budget and has sets and visuals and wardrobe all done and they want to continue with it as it was planned before the album came out, they also want to do a couple singles from Moonlight Edition and also mentioned that they may release more singles from the original edition too as time goes on, so I don't expect it in 2021.  The FN sessions were huge though, she has Max Martin, Greg Kurstin, Danja, Ali Payami songs that didn't make the final tracklist just locked away right now. 

Wow that’s legit insane. Very excited for the tour though when it eventually comes around. I hope she releases a full side b since the tour probably won’t happen for a bit anyway. I definitely want songs like Ball and Chain, Cherry, and Jealousy to be released. They’re so good

Archived