💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Future Nostalgia Moonlight Edition Tracklist

bryanspears

Featured Posts

bryanspears
Just now, Regina George said:

People are saying so.. I honestly don't see it working right now because it's such a chill summer bop.. I hope it's for another song

Thats what I heard about it. I wish they would've pushed Love Again as a Valentines-esqe single but whatever :deadbanana: she has fed us so much this year where every other artist I enjoy is crickets so I will take whatever queen gives us

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, bryanspears said:

Thats what I heard about it. I wish they would've pushed Love Again as a Valentines-esqe single but whatever :deadbanana: she has fed us so much this year where every other artist I enjoy is crickets so I will take whatever queen gives us

Love Again would be such a good singe choice I honestly don't understand why her team is not releasing it.. Like u said it would do wonders during valentine's day 

Schizophonic

cherry? 

ball n chain?

berlin summer? 

258?

jealousy? 

they all are soooo good - why don’t she put them out?

Anderson123

I thought a B Sides album would be something like Fever + 7 new songs but most of those are already out. That’s more like a Super Deluxe version of FN. 

bryanspears
27 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

cherry? 

ball n chain?

berlin summer? 

258?

jealousy? 

they all are soooo good - why don’t she put them out?

1 minute ago, Anderson123 said:

I thought a B Sides album would be something like Fever + 7 new songs but most of those are already out. That’s more like a Super Deluxe version of FN. 

Berlin Summer was a DL1 outtake, but the rest? Who knows. Insider on ATRL said she might be holding them for DL3 to make a full b side but who knows atp

Anderson123
5 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

Berlin Summer was a DL1 outtake, but the rest? Who knows. Insider on ATRL said she might be holding them for DL3 to make a full b side but who knows atp

Yeah I think she has some ideas and feel like she’s already working on her third album. It doesn’t really look like the pandemic is affecting Dua, FN kind of had a regular album cycle given the circumstances. 

shoful
2 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Am I missing something or 90% of those songs are already out?

Prisoner, Fever, Un Dia, and Levitating feat Dababy are out the rest least leaked thi

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

shoful
34 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

Wait she’s holding these outtakes as like a 3rd album? Like a 3rd album as Bside or an outtake album or like an official 3rd album with different concepts

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

DOJA CAT
9 minutes ago, shoful said:

Wait she’s holding these outtakes as like a 3rd album? Like a 3rd album as Bside or an outtake album or like an official 3rd album with different concepts

I think they’re trying to say something like ARTPOP Act II as another side of FN 

thank u, next

bryanspears
20 minutes ago, shoful said:

Nothing is confirmed but from what they said she might make the "B-Side" as it own official record aka DL3 along with new material. Or she could just scrap everything after this release and start a whole new era and sound with DL3

Luke78619

I thought there was a collab that everyone was hoping would be included on this? I can’t remmeber who with, Normani? 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived