She is officially that person.

2021 and she have not quit acting up.

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RudraCNG

I hope she's kidding otherwise she's just blatantly stupid and I hope someone take her dog away from her

Chromatican

Pets can be safely vegan. Cats are carnivores but dogs are omnivores. Not everyone wants to support the factory farm industry but still deserve companionship from animals. 

he can eat her face for what it concerns me. I find this so stupid. Most dogs can eat other things besides meat and its not like theyre processed food isnt garbage on its own. but this just rubs wrong. 

Genuine Guy 09

Horrible - this shouldn't be allowed... Dogs aren't humans they don't have the same digestive system 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Chromatican said:

Pets can be safely vegan. Cats are carnivores but dogs are omnivores. Not everyone wants to support the factory farm industry but still deserve companionship from animals. 

No, they can't.

Dogs have been shaped by domestication, and they are well-suited to an omnivorous diet.

In theory, then, dogs should be able to thrive on vegetarian or vegan diets. However, there have been few studies demonstrating this, and such diets can still be problematic. A vegan diet must be properly and carefully formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs, and there is less room for error than with diets containing animal ingredients. Numerous studies of commercial vegan and vegetarian pet foods have found formulation errors and inadequacies in essential nutrients.

Some studies also have found mammalian DNA in such diets, suggesting they may not even be accurately labeled as vegetarian or vegan.

Even diets that appear adequate on paper or in laboratory testing, however, may not support normal health under real-world conditions. Most commercial grain-free diets, for example, should be nutritionally complete for dogs, yet recent reports of cardiomyopathy in dogs eating such diets suggest a serious health risk for some individuals fed these diets.

https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/are-vegan-or-vegetarian-diets-good-for-pets/

Chromatican
5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

No, they can't.

Dogs have been shaped by domestication, and they are well-suited to an omnivorous diet.

In theory, then, dogs should be able to thrive on vegetarian or vegan diets. However, there have been few studies demonstrating this, and such diets can still be problematic. A vegan diet must be properly and carefully formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs, and there is less room for error than with diets containing animal ingredients. Numerous studies of commercial vegan and vegetarian pet foods have found formulation errors and inadequacies in essential nutrients.

Some studies also have found mammalian DNA in such diets, suggesting they may not even be accurately labeled as vegetarian or vegan.

Even diets that appear adequate on paper or in laboratory testing, however, may not support normal health under real-world conditions. Most commercial grain-free diets, for example, should be nutritionally complete for dogs, yet recent reports of cardiomyopathy in dogs eating such diets suggest a serious health risk for some individuals fed these diets.

https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/are-vegan-or-vegetarian-diets-good-for-pets/

Katy Perry is a multimillionaire. I’m sure she can adequately plan a diet that will meet her dogs nutritional needs. 

RAMROD
Just now, Chromatican said:

Katy Perry is a multimillionaire. I’m sure she can adequately plan a diet that will meet her dogs nutritional needs. 

Isn't it y'all vegans who always argue humans are made to be vegans cos their teeth, now, I am sure you know how dogs teeth are, all canines.  Do you think those teeth are made to digest grains, vegetables permanently instead of meat?

Y'all are something else, honestly. :bradley:

InstantDejavu

I feel like ever since Witness, she's going bananas. 

I tried to understand how, what, why, whatever she did or said the past few years but I really think she should consider a time out from social media and working.

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived