đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Forced Her Dog To Be Vegan On New Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

sarahb
29 minutes ago, vpez said:

Do you guys even know that she has a little poodle and not a ****ing husky?

A dog is a dog. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chromatican
1 minute ago, Little99 said:

If you cannot provide your dog with appropriate, necessary conditions then do not buy / adopt a dog. Animals are not toys and they must be provided with the best. A dog's vegan diet is funny, they are predators (biologically) and they need meat in their diet. Katy can eat what she likes, but dogs, they're animals.

Just now, Rj Barker said:

Dogs and cats instinctively know not to eat certain things that can make them sick or kill them. They have  millions of taste and smell receptors. They eat meat. They should eat meat. They aren't vegan. Shouldn't be vegan. End thread

4 minutes ago, Miss Dolly said:

Vegans really should stop forcing their eating habits on others - like the many mothers that force their babies to be vegan. If you want to be vegan do it but don’t force it onto other and animals that aren’t naturally vegan

Meat eaters created a factory farming system that is unsustainable and cruel, forced their diet on people across the world once veganism took root in the west and bred dogs to be dependent on humans, but vegans are the problem? We cannot keep eating this planet destroying diet that is incredibly water intensive and leads to poop lagoons. If we are going to have domesticated animals as pets they will have to sometimes fit into human’s conceptions of morality. 

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, Rj Barker said:

Dogs and cats instinctively know not to eat certain things that can make them sick or kill them. They have  millions of taste and smell receptors. They eat meat. They should eat meat. They aren't vegan. Shouldn't be vegan. End thread

Vets say dogs can be vegan, science says they can be vegan. They can be vegan. End thread

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chromatican
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I accept that that is your opinion, and its your choice if you believe that and go vegan. Don't you think its wrong to force such ideals onto a pet dog who can't think like the way we do, and make it go on a vegan diet when it can't make a more informed choice? 

Forcing something onto someone or an animal is abuse. 

Meat eaters forcibly impregnate animals and force them to end their lives earlier for human pleasure. I’m not the one forcing my beliefs on people or animals, you are.

Mother of Puppies

Well I have a friend whose dog is allergic to meat and he does not eat meat obviously. The dog is very healthy and gets a special nutrition for his needs (protein from insects and stuff)

It is possible... but still I think healthy dogs without health problems or allergies should be fed meat.

Because dogs really also enjoy and love meat so much more than plants... I think my dog would be kinda sad if he could eat meat cuz he´s healthy, but he wasn´t allowed to just becuz I want him to be vegan for my own ethical reasons.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Better Day
3 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Meat eaters created a factory farming system that is unsustainable and cruel, forced their diet on people across the world once veganism took root in the west and bred dogs to be dependent on humans, but vegans are the problem? We cannot keep eating this planet destroying diet that is incredibly water intensive and leads to poop lagoons. If we are going to have domesticated animals as pets they will have to sometimes fit into human’s conceptions of morality. 

I am not saying Vegans are the problem. I wish I could be vegan but Vegan stuff is disgusting. What I said was Vegans forcing their eating habits into others is wrong. 

Together You And I!

xoxo Craig
Just now, Chromatican said:

Meat eaters forcibly impregnate animals and force them to end their lives earlier for human pleasure. I’m not the one forcing my beliefs on people or animals, you are.

You're forcing a carnivorous animal on a vegan diet. I'm not the one who is forcing my beliefs onto animals. 

Oh and btw, thats a huge generalisation and misconception about ALL meat eaters. Please don't ever force an animal to do what you want based off your beliefs. 

End Racism Now

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

You have to be joking. Do you want to force animals that eat meat in nature to stop? First, people almost destroyed nature, and now to fix it, you propose to impose veganism on animals, because it will be better for them? You don't know what the food chain is all about, some organisms exist to become the food of predators, which in turn exist to limit the herbaceous population. I am not talking about people and artificial farms, but strictly about nature and wild animals. Just because a dog has been domesticated doesn't mean a person can interfere with his diet, never! 

If you want people to fix the world, go on but leave animals alone. 

xoxo Craig
6 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Vets say dogs can be vegan, science says they can be vegan. They can be vegan. End thread

They can't 

/thread 

End Racism Now

GRIMEZSZ

omg people seriously support this? sick. A veggie dog not necessarily is going to help to finish the meat industry, delusional af. This is purely a 'I'm so awake, look at me' situation, very Katy tbh. Yeah humans can have different diets. On the other hand animals have a natural food chain, seriously this is embarrassing. 

xoxo Craig

You have to be joking. Do you want to force animals that eat meat in nature to stop? First, people almost destroyed nature, and now to fix it, you propose to impose veganism on animals, because it will be better for them? You don't know what the food chain is all about, some organisms exist to become the food of predators, which in turn exist to limit the herbaceous population. I am not talking about people and artificial farms, but strictly about nature and wild animals. Just because a dog has been domesticated doesn't mean a person can interfere with his diet, never! 

I literally thought this what vegans wanted :smh:

End Racism Now

Chromatican
1 minute ago, Miss Dolly said:

I am not saying Vegans are the problem. I wish I could be vegan but Vegan stuff is disgusting. What I said was Vegans forcing their eating habits into others is wrong. 

Vegan stuff is a huge category of food, it’s not all disgusting. Vegans will have to “force” our habits onto others if humanity wishes to survive the 21st century.

I don’t want to force veganism on all forms of animals. I want vegans to be able to feed dogs vegan diets. 

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

You're forcing a carnivorous animal on a vegan diet. I'm not the one who is forcing my beliefs onto animals. 

Oh and btw, thats a huge generalisation and misconception about ALL meat eaters. Please don't ever force an animal to do what you want based off your beliefs. 

It’s not a generalization at all. Meat eaters are complicit in the forcible impregnation and slaughter of animals by definition of their consumption habits and advocacy against veganism.

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

No, they can't.

Dogs have been shaped by domestication, and they are well-suited to an omnivorous diet.

In theory, then, dogs should be able to thrive on vegetarian or vegan diets. However, there have been few studies demonstrating this, and such diets can still be problematic. A vegan diet must be properly and carefully formulated to meet the nutritional needs of dogs, and there is less room for error than with diets containing animal ingredients. Numerous studies of commercial vegan and vegetarian pet foods have found formulation errors and inadequacies in essential nutrients.

Some studies also have found mammalian DNA in such diets, suggesting they may not even be accurately labeled as vegetarian or vegan.

Even diets that appear adequate on paper or in laboratory testing, however, may not support normal health under real-world conditions. Most commercial grain-free diets, for example, should be nutritionally complete for dogs, yet recent reports of cardiomyopathy in dogs eating such diets suggest a serious health risk for some individuals fed these diets.

https://www.veterinarypracticenews.com/are-vegan-or-vegetarian-diets-good-for-pets/

You’re conclusion is based entirely on a poor assumption and logical fallacy.

Some vegan brands are inadequate, therefore dogs can’t live on a vegan diet? 

Some omnivorous brands are inadequate too, does that mean dogs can’t live on an omnivorous diet? 

It’s just wrong. Dogs can live on a vegan diet. Facts don’t care about feelings :shrug:

xoxo Craig
Just now, Chromatican said:

Vegan stuff is a huge category of food, it’s not all disgusting. Vegans will have to “force” our habits onto others if humanity wishes to survive the 21st century.

I don’t want to force veganism on all forms of animals. I want vegans to be able to feed dogs vegan diets. 

It’s not a generalization at all. Meat eaters are complicit in the forcible impregnation and slaughter of animals by definition of their consumption habits and advocacy against veganism.

It is :bear:  and very misinformed 

End Racism Now

Better Day

@Chromatican I am not going to be forced into eating stuff I just don’t like, I’ve saw and tasted various vegan stuff and I just don’t want to eat it. I will keep eating meat. If the time comes to vegans forcing their eating habits into meat eaters I will in woods chasing down meat. I don’t force my beliefs into anyone else. Let people eat what they want. 

Together You And I!

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived