Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Forced Her Dog To Be Vegan On New Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch

But what if the dog doesn't consent to being fed vegan food? :grr:

No but seriously people really need to stop projecting their morals onto animals. It's fine if you want to be a vegan, but don't force animals to being vegans. 

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rj Barker
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Lmao, dogs don't know what they eat. They can choose chocolate and die after that

"Wooo that dog choosed meat that means it's the best thing to give them" is just silly, I'm sorry 

My dog knows exactly what she eats 100 percent and wouldn't eat chocolate of course it happens with some but that's down to owners feeding them anything and they become scroungers. They aren't stupid though.

xoxo Craig
10 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Lmao, dogs don't know what they eat. They can choose chocolate and die after that

"Wooo that dog choosed meat that means it's the best thing to give them" is just silly, I'm sorry 

56 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Y'all are so uneducated 

End Racism Now

js4754394o9823
9 minutes ago, Rj Barker said:

My dog knows exactly what she eats 100 percent and wouldn't eat chocolate of course it happens with some but that's down to owners feeding them anything and they become scroungers. They aren't stupid though.

Your dog learned what is their food from what you are giving to them. They still don't know what that is and if it's healthy or not

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

Pets can be safely vegan. Cats are carnivores but dogs are omnivores. Not everyone wants to support the factory farm industry but still deserve companionship from animals. 

Are you kidding? I hope so. 

Katy is incredibly stupid, that's the fact. I thought she's not that stupid girl, but I was wrong. It's abuse. 

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, AndiGaga said:

Every living being needs nurtrition, not meet.

Eating meet is not needed for any species

Yeah, tell it to wild animals. 

Chromatican
20 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Donald Trump is a multi-millionaire as well. Being rich doesn‘t mean you know how to do things. It just means you can afford things.

Well I agree with this. I am assuming Katy has good intentions with her dog, and I don’t see her being morally equivalent to Trump.

Chromatican
6 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Are you kidding? I hope so. 

Katy is incredibly stupid, that's the fact. I thought she's not that stupid girl, but I was wrong. It's abuse. 

Abuse? That is extremely offensive. Plenty of people cannot afford fancy dog food or cannot spend quite enough time with their dog due to other obligations. Does that automatically qualify as abuse? A situation that is not ideal, ie being the pet of a multimillionaire and having a pampered life, but not eating meat, and instead having a carefully planned vegan diet is abuse? You guys should watch videos of your food being killed if you want to know what abuse looks like.

Better Day

Vegans really should stop forcing their eating habits on others - like the many mothers that force their babies to be vegan. If you want to be vegan do it but don’t force it onto other and animals that aren’t naturally vegan

Together You And I!

Karen Smith
4 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

Abuse? That is extremely offensive. Plenty of people cannot afford fancy dog food or cannot spend quite enough time with their dog due to other obligations. Does that automatically qualify as abuse? A situation that is not ideal, ie being the pet of a multimillionaire and having a pampered life, but not eating meat, and instead having a carefully planned vegan diet is abuse? You guys should watch videos of your food being killed if you want to know what abuse looks like.

If you cannot provide your dog with appropriate, necessary conditions then do not buy / adopt a dog. Animals are not toys and they must be provided with the best. A dog's vegan diet is funny, they are predators (biologically) and they need meat in their diet. Katy can eat what she likes, but dogs, they're animals.

Rj Barker
11 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

Your dog learned what is their food from what you are giving to them. They still don't know what that is and if it's healthy or not

Dogs and cats instinctively know not to eat certain things that can make them sick or kill them. They have  millions of taste and smell receptors. They eat meat. They should eat meat. They aren't vegan. Shouldn't be vegan. End thread

Chromatican
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Nor is eating tomatoes or aubergines, but no one ever argues that

Eating vegetables is necessary though

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, Chromatican said:

I accept that that is your opinion, and its your choice if you believe that and go vegan. Don't you think its wrong to force such ideals onto a pet dog who can't think like the way we do, and make it go on a vegan diet when it can't make a more informed choice? 

Forcing something onto someone or an animal is abuse. 

End Racism Now

Mother of Puppies

Guys, please be respectful! Gaga wants us to be kind and have respect for people.

hold up wait GIF by Originals

I´m pretty sure (I actually know it) that Katy absolutely loves her dog just like any other dog owner, so don´t say that this is abuse or anything. I´m sure she has a nutrionist or vet that helps her with this and have Nugget checked out every now and then.

It is possible to put a dog on a vegan diet, if done correctly, but does that mean it should be done with a healthy dog? I don´t know about that... in my opinion dogs should get meat if they don´t have an allergy against it. Period. Just my two cents.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived