Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry Forced Her Dog To Be Vegan On New Tweet

RAMROD

Featured Posts

I mean her dog is a little poodle doggo, so not the kind of dog that you'd feed with raw meat I think. Also Katy definitely has enough money the let an expertised vet check if the diet is good and if the dog is healthy so what's the problem.

I'm mostly vegan, and my animals still get the meat they actually need, but I own entirely carnivorous animals (cat and python), and not a domesticated little pupper that wouldn't survive a day without the help of humans.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
Just now, kukuryku666 said:

They said it's hard to do right and it can be dangerous if done wrong and you need to work with your vet on that, exactly what I said. What's your point?

Don't call be sis, thanks.

The dog choses the meat, and they actually said it can be dangerous for dogs to go on a vegan diet as they need meat. 

End Racism Now

js4754394o9823
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

The dog choses the meat, and they actually said it can be dangerous for dogs to go on a vegan diet as they need meat. 

Who cares what the dog choose? Another dog could choose something else, that doesn't mean anything lol. "CAN be dangerous" doesn't mean it's dangerous. As I said 3 times now, you need to careful and contact your vet.

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

js4754394o9823
2 minutes ago, RahrahWitch said:

I thought her dog ran away? 

She got another dog, but sadly they found her dead.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, RahrahWitch said:

I thought her dog ran away? 

Nugget is the cutest wee ball of fluff ever omg, I don't think Katy would just let it run away never to return 

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

Who cares what the dog choose? Another dog could choose something else, that doesn't mean anything lol. "CAN be dangerous" doesn't mean it's dangerous. As I said 3 times now, you need to careful and contact your vet.

And there is your issue. Reflect on this

End Racism Now

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Chromatican said:

Katy Perry is a multimillionaire. I’m sure she can adequately plan a diet that will meet her dogs nutritional needs. 

Donald Trump is a multi-millionaire as well. Being rich doesn‘t mean you know how to do things. It just means you can afford things.

Mother of Puppies
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Nugget is the cutest wee ball of fluff ever omg, I don't think Katy would just let it run away never to return 

That was Orlando´s dog "Mighty" who ran away and that was sadly found dead. He got another dog a few weeks ago, a resuce dog.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

xoxo Craig
Just now, NickyPuppy said:

That was Orlandos dog "Mighty" that was sadly found dead. He got another dog a few weeks ago, a resuce dog.

Omg... thats pretty sad :bradley:

End Racism Now

RahrahWitch
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

Oh I was confused, Thought her two dogs were the same one.  :toofunny:

1 minute ago, kukuryku666 said:

She got another dog, but sadly they found her dead.

RIP little Mighty :fatcat:

Do you guys even know that she has a little poodle and not a ****ing husky?

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

js4754394o9823
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao, dogs don't know what they eat. They can choose chocolate and die after that

"Wooo that dog choosed meat that means it's the best thing to give them" is just silly, I'm sorry 

Rj Barker
6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

I love that clip. She is so sure it'll go for the veg. And it devours the meat. Let the dogs be who they are. They instinctively go for meat. As they should

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic

Archived