Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Wish Gaga To Wear, Both, Stab Proof & Ballistic Vests?

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

President Elect Biden Inaugration will be on coming Thursday, January 21 2021

Do you think, after what happened the other week, the performers will be asked to wear protections, aka ballistic vest, during their performance? There ought to be crazies trying to break in despite tight security.

bulletsafe-vest-compressor_1.jpg

Do you want them to?

:oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LittleMonster20

I’d much rather her not go. I want another performance as much as the next Monster but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about the safety of the inauguration. Although I’m sure she will be fine.

Mother of Puppies

I have a question - will the event take place outside like the years before?

And I think she will wear a suit similar to the one yesterday or the black one when she did promo for Biden - but I guess it will be either white or blue

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

RenegAde

She shouldnt have to , security has to be 100% tight that day.

I understand the safety concern and it is real but that just means that security should be top notch that day and not have everyone in attendance wear protective vests

CubbyGaga
37 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’d much rather her not go. I want another performance as much as the next Monster but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t worried about the safety of the inauguration. Although I’m sure she will be fine.

Agreed. She doesn’t need to go.  I’m excited for her but it’s an unnecessary risk. 

likeitrough

I don't think any of the crazies will get anywhere near the inauguration. literally everyone is expecting them, the national guard is ready and security is always taken extremely seriously when it comes to whitehouse/'presidential tingz'.

+ she has her gun :dom: 

RAMROD
59 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

She shouldnt have to , security has to be 100% tight that day.

I understand the safety concern and it is real but that just means that security should be top notch that day and not have everyone in attendance wear protective vests

3 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

I don't think any of the crazies will get anywhere near the inauguration. literally everyone is expecting them, the national guard is ready and security is always taken extremely seriously when it comes to whitehouse/'presidential tingz'.

+ she has her gun :dom: 

Please keep in mind on riot the other week, some police were the ones giving access for rioters to get in and there were Republican Congress members who were seen chatting up the rioters. Inside job exist and more dangerous.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LGMonster95

I honestly don't think It's going to be THAT MUCH of a problem for her to actually  needing to wear a ballistic vest. I think after what happened 2 weeks ago, things are going to be a lot more secured 

Archived