celeb

Jennifer Lopez claps back at people accusing her of having Botox

Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

I find it shocking that a big star like her has had absolutely no surgical or injectable cosmetic treatments. It's really refreshing and she looks absolutely incredible for it. Wow.

subtext / fantasy

Anderson123

Lol I'll never understand people's obsession with that. If she was doing botox then why does it bother you ? Don't get it yourself if you don't want to, you have the choice to not get it.

She is 51... She doesn't look like what 51 year olds look like. She keeps herself in incredible physical shape and takes good care of herself but there is no broke 51 year old, even one with a good diet, great workout regime and skincare routine, that is looking like Jennifer Lopez.

Nothing wrong with botox, and I understand J-Lo is from a generation of female stars that are more secretive over these things, I don't like that it's a taboo for women of J-Lo's generation and I also don't like that this denial is only going to make certain women feel bad about not looking like this at 51.

b1d26e0c820878e70a92f7bbe91c9814.jpg

JLO Beauty isn't THAT good.

hieronymus
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Lol I'll never understand people's obsession with that. If she was doing botox then why does it bother you ? Don't get it yourself if you don't want to, you have the choice to not get it.

9 minutes ago, Red said:

And why it would be such a problem if she had botox? lol

No one here said it was a bad thing to get botox, but denying it when you obviously have had it or any other cosmetic procedures creates a huge unrealistic expectation for people who can't afford it. It's exactly like the Kardashians, Nicki, Iggy, and so many others, including men, claiming their bodies or faces are all natural when that simply isn't the case. Let's normalize owning up to getting touched by an angel instead of apologizing for deniers.

17 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think it's because she's selling her skincare line and saying it's the reason she looks so good. People are questioning it.

dynamite

Hard to say as so many celebs aren't open with what work they've done so why would we trust any of them, even if they're being honest. It's their right to keep it secret anyway, people judge either way and it's also nobodys business... 

She could be technically telling the truth but also lying by omission, not all cosmetic treatments are classed as injectables or surgery. E.g. chemical peels, laser resurfacing :staymad:

But if she does get cosmetic treatments don't credit your skincare line for it for the love of God.

GagaSine
18 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Because she is selling skincare products with alleged anti-aging benefits :bear: it’s like selling a weight loss diet when you had lipo. But that’s just capitalism I guess

Archived