Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jennifer Lopez claps back at people accusing her of having Botox

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
21 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I find it shocking that a big star like her has had absolutely no surgical or injectable cosmetic treatments. It's really refreshing and she looks absolutely incredible for it. Wow.

There's a lot of other types of treatments these days that are less invasive. She may have had some of those

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

No one here said it was a bad thing to get botox, but denying it when you obviously have had it or any other cosmetic procedures creates a huge unrealistic expectation for people who can't afford it. It's exactly like the Kardashians, Nicki, Iggy, and so many others, including men, claiming their bodies or faces are all natural when that simply isn't the case. Let's normalize owning up to getting touched by an angel instead of apologizing for deniers.

My critique is for both of them, neither that person should think they're offending J-Lo by saying she got botox neither she should lie about not having it, having botox is not the end of the world :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

ThisGuyTony

I thought she was gonna clap back over the lashings she’s received for traveling during the pandemic. :billie:

undertake67

she is  definitely lying, many people who work in the beauty business have pointed out her bs.

but i personaly dont mind, sell those products i guess.

I'm gonna start using Jlo beauty and hopefully it won't turn my skin into living marble like Beau-line.:vegas:

JhBd.gif 

TimisaMonster

I never belive celebs when they say they've had NO work done...:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

She’s lying lmao. I don’t think everyone has to be open about the work they’ve had done if they want to keep it private, but don’t lie about it. It promotes unattainable beauty standards acting as if it’s natural.

Lorry Hill did a good video about this

FameHookah
2 hours ago, Bebe said:

She is 51... She doesn't look like what 51 year olds look like. She keeps herself in incredible physical shape and takes good care of herself but there is no broke 51 year old, even one with a good diet, great workout regime and skincare routine, that is looking like Jennifer Lopez.

Nothing wrong with botox, and I understand J-Lo is from a generation of female stars that are more secretive over these things, I don't like that it's a taboo for women of J-Lo's generation and I also don't like that this denial is only going to make certain women feel bad about not looking like this at 51.

b1d26e0c820878e70a92f7bbe91c9814.jpg

JLO Beauty isn't THAT good.

Bad angles + the flash tho, she has a normal skin for her age, she eats well and exercices, she also can fully frown and lift her eyebrows unlike gaga in ASIB (watching her crying was painfull)

She may have had other treatments but botox aint it.

WTF is MDNA

12 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

Bad angles + the flash tho, she has a normal skin for her age, she eats well and exercices, she also can fully frown and lift her eyebrows unlike gaga in ASIB (watching her crying was painfull)

She may have had other treatments but botox aint it.

Yes, it’s all good hydration a healthy diet and exercise.

She has had work done. Whether that is Botox, fillers a facelift or all of the above 💁🏻‍♂️

Nothing wrong with that either, she looks stunning, but that’s not the face of an “all natural” 51 yo woman. Just don’t like the idea that this is an expectation of how a 51 yo woman naturally looks.

Also don’t love the idea that the owner of a anti-aging skin-care line is selling the idea that her incredible skin is the result of the products in her skin care line. At least everyone knows Kylie’s lips are not just the result of her range of lip kits...

FameHookah
9 minutes ago, Bebe said:

Yes, it’s all good hydration a healthy diet and exercise.

She has had work done. Whether that is Botox, fillers a facelift or all of the above 💁🏻‍♂️

Nothing wrong with that either, she looks stunning, but that’s not the face of an “all natural” 51 yo woman. Just don’t like the idea that this is an expectation of how a 51 yo woman naturally looks.

Also don’t love the idea that the owner of a anti-aging skin-care line is selling the idea that her incredible skin is the result of the products in her skin care line. At least everyone knows Kylie’s lips are not just the result of her range of lip kits...

Yep i agree thats shady and dumb, my guess is that she got a facelift + other treatments, botox y way more obvious.

But even her mom looks more young than she is, so maybe her genes are also helping

Idk my family is the same way, i mean im 29 and i look 16 lmao my aunts look 20/30 and they are 40/50 (We are Mexican btw).

WTF is MDNA

i'm sorry but she is liying through her teeth. I normally would not give AF because that's her perogative and I find her to be one of the most beautiful ppl on earth with or without botox BUT she is selling a skin care product and claiming it is the main source for her beauty and the way ppl can obtain youthful skin even in their 50s which is just simply IMPOSSIBLE. Good genetics can only get you so far. At some point it has to be a mixture of amazing makeup, great skin care routine, healthy diet, lots of water AND botox or a procedure of sorts and there should be no shame about it. 

ladygagafan1234
3 hours ago, Bebe said:

She is 51... She doesn't look like what 51 year olds look like. She keeps herself in incredible physical shape and takes good care of herself but there is no broke 51 year old, even one with a good diet, great workout regime and skincare routine, that is looking like Jennifer Lopez.

Nothing wrong with botox, and I understand J-Lo is from a generation of female stars that are more secretive over these things, I don't like that it's a taboo for women of J-Lo's generation and I also don't like that this denial is only going to make certain women feel bad about not looking like this at 51.

b1d26e0c820878e70a92f7bbe91c9814.jpg

JLO Beauty isn't THAT good.

you are severely underestimating the power of good lighting, makeup and expression.

It's 2021 and people are still ashamed to say they have had botox/injectables/fillers? Lmao as if it's not literally commonplace at this point (at least in LA lol)

I trust her. I have many friends who look naturally younger at 40, 50 even 60! And they are one of the most positive and youthful in character people I know. So JLO is right in saying that.

Archived