💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So like are we never getting a live WAP performance?

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Like I know they almost performed at the VMAs last year but they didn’t do any of the award shows yet 

what gives?

ALGAYDO

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t cardi say that they weren’t going to perform or even submit the song to the Grammys because of other artists deserving that spotlight? Something about the song being a fun song they did but that wasn’t really meant to be taken seriously? 

edengowon

i could see it happening in the distant future. with the rise of cross-female rapper collabs (wap, 34+35, hot girl summer, say so etc.) i could honestly see joint tours coming at some point in the future, and i wouldn't rule out a live performance on some kind of legacy stage or sumn

the artist formerly known as melancholia

Teletubby

It seems like female collabs tradition Beyonce and Lady Gaga never performed Telephone, Shakira and Rihanna never performed Can't Remember to Forget You, Beyoncé and Shakira never performed Beautiful Liar

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

gypsy101

it’s probably too explicit to perform on tv

im personally sad that they never gave us the explicit version of the video 

BUtterfield 8
6 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

it’s probably too explicit to perform on tv

That’s not true lol

Anderson123
26 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t cardi say that they weren’t going to perform or even submit the song to the Grammys because of other artists deserving that spotlight? Something about the song being a fun song they did but that wasn’t really meant to be taken seriously? 

I think they said it wasn't submitted to the Grammys this time because they want to wait til the album is released to go full on that. Don't even remember whose album, Megan or Cardi's but I assume both are releasing this year.

Runway
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I think they said it wasn't submitted to the Grammys this time because they want to wait til the album is released to go full on that. Don't even remember whose album, Megan or Cardi's but I assume both are releasing this year.

Megan released her album in November. WAP is cardis lead single

OT: they should have at least submitted to Best Music Video and it would have easily won

Anderson123
3 minutes ago, Runway said:

Megan released her album in November. WAP is cardis lead single

OT: they should have at least submitted to Best Music Video and it would have easily won

I think if they submit it to anything then it's not allowed to be used next year so better for them to skip it this time. The song will be eligible for Song, Record, Rap and everything else along with the album at the Grammys 2022.

26 minutes ago, Lady Papa said:

I give a live WAP performance several times a week :ally:

oh wow

scarlett1.jpg?w=980&q=75

Archived