đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New pictures of Gaga working on the interludes

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

Two things I noticed from Morgan's original post... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKHqm-9J2HA/?igshid=1ku82t2yz41rv

1) In the first image, it looks like they are writing the music whilst looking at images of desert landscapes, like in the Stupid Love music video. This is really interesting, as it tells us that 'Chromatica' as a planet was a fully formed aesthetic. It could also suggest that Chromatica 1 was created specifically for the Stupid Love music video. 

2) Morgan writes that "I’m so proud of the work we did & I’m so ready to do it again with you all…" which possibly suggests that they (the Chromatica team) might have plans to work together again? It's quite a definitive thing to say, especially since she writes 'all' which would be quite unlikely. 

Thoughts?

To me they´re just looking at a macbook - and we can´t see what exactly is on there. :trollga:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

OMonster
3 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

To me they´re just looking at a macbook - and we can´t see what exactly is on there. :trollga:

I am sure there are printed pictures of deserts on the soundboard... 

139771497_1785025741656375_3129526328848

subtext / fantasy

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I am sure there are printed pictures of deserts on the soundboard... 

139771497_1785025741656375_3129526328848

ohhhhhhh I didn´t notice that! Awesome

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Awakened M
34 minutes ago, Blahwhatever22 said:

Modern day Mozart

DOZOVRaXcAAoaNY?format=jpg&name=900x900

That ad was everything!:bradley:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

sillynate

Ahh the memories :sara: it was this time last year that she had let word slip that she was working with Gaga. She took down the post once word made its way to this site and y’all started flooding her comments 

Ricardo

fffffffck, for a moment I thought we were talking about the Chromatica ball interludes :nooo::nooo::nooo:

I know it's not happening gheys 

Gaga Lazuli

Funny how after she released the Chromatica interludes Mozart and Beethoven have not been seen. 

Little Monsters Torture Me

These are so good. The strings were wonderful. :enigma:

I remember during the intermission between openers and her set during one of her shows on tour, they played classical music on the speakers. It was relaxing and sort-of cleared the sonic palate. 

Archived