💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New pictures of Gaga working on the interludes

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

I love that she actually produces things herself as well... she produced it together with that girl, right?  :firega:

She should definitely do a whole album of interludes... I´m here for it! :huntyga: :enigma:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

*Interlulu

In Chromalulu every monster is delulu :emma:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Jewels n Drugs

Chromatica IV and V for the rereease CONFIRMED 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

HausOfAntonio

Wow I never thought we would actually ever photos of Beethoven in studio :pray:

Who knew there were coloured cameras back then :bradley:

Chromatica its the first album where i really liked the interludes, Chromatica II is a matespiece and Chromatica I and III are some incredible pieces of music, i would die to listen those interludes on some film someday, it could perfectly fit.

OMonster

Two things I noticed from Morgan's original post...

1) In the first image, it looks like they are writing the music to images of desert landscapes, like in the Stupid Love music video. This is really interesting, as it tells us that 'Chromatica' as a planet was a fully formed aesthetic. It could also suggest that Chromatica 1 was created specifically for the Stupid Love music video. 

2) Morgan writes that "I’m so proud of the work we did & I’m so ready to do it again with you all…" which possibly suggests that they (the Chromatica team) might have plans to work together again? It's quite a definitive thing to say, especially since she writes 'all' which would be quite unlikely. 

Thoughts?

subtext / fantasy

Luke78619
1 minute ago, OMonster said:

2) Morgan writes that "I’m so proud of the work we did & I’m so ready to do it again with you all…" which possibly suggests that they (the Chromatica team) might have plans to work together again? It's quite a definitive thing to say, especially since she writes 'all' which would be quite unlikely. 

I’m shocked that no one else seems to have picked up on this except for myself and another user, I’m defo not reading it wrong, it sounds like she’s working with them again :smh: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Archived