WELL... :fan:

End Racism Now

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
numb the flame
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

WELL... :fan:

I just checked who wrote S&M – Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Sandy Wilhelm, Ester Dean and then I saw this...

Assistant recording – Bobby Campbell BOBBY WE'RE RECORDING THE SONGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Tbh I don’t think Gaga is actually all that kinky. She’s creative but I think when we think of her doing sexy things, it’s a character of sorts. She strikes me as someone who reveres sex a lot but is herself not vanilla but also not hella kinky. Just has their own kinks like anyone else.

She does, however, strike me as someone who would be super involved and def not a lay back and take it type (which she confirmed with GUY lol).

Mother of Puppies

What bothers me about Miley is that she always stucks out her tongue... like all day long.. :bear:

I think Gaga is definitely not a shy person in the bedroom lol and she´s always been sexy on stage and in her visuals...  I mean sex still sells! Maybe she is a bit kinky here and there but still in a good way (if that makes sense)

"Dancin in circles" ( I touch myself) perfectly describes her way of being "sexy" I think... and some of her lyrics too... like "I want your whiskey mouth all over my blonde south" ...

And "Sour Candy" is also a very sexual song... "take a bite, take a bite" and "now I´m undressing" and "unwrap me" and all that moaning... :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Smother Em Eh
55 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

i think miley is lmao

Her too and definitely :lmao:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh

We’ve been known this 

And we stan!

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reject False Icons

I think it also could be someone nobody is expecting like Taylor, did you see that picture with the purple wig? :saladga: That tremendous energy after sex

Sneaky Oliver

Yet we have way more songs about masturbation so far than actual sex :ladyhaha:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Helxig
2 hours ago, GagaSine said:

I have no interest in artists that lack sexuality tbh. To me it’s an important aspect of life.

Asexual artists are just as valid too :saladga:  yikes

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived