Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga IG about MLK Award

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Shipper

I think this speech will be amazing. I love what she said during the Harvard session about kindness. She speaks from her heart. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

185-F0-CC9-F3-E4-40-CF-A7-CA-E9-B70-F966

This was posted 5 hrs ago

Wait I am confused :bear:

I'm confused too 

Teletubby
48 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

Can someone please provide details for the livestream? I want to make a thread about it.

https://www.facebook.com/thekingcenter/videos/767259397218410/ 
and on The King Center's Website: www.thekingcenter.org

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

4 minutes ago, GreatestThing said:

Does anyone know how much longer till this starts? Is it a couple of hours from now?

Yes, it's supposed to run from 7:00-9:00 pm ET and it's currently 5:38 pm ET. So less than 90 minutes as of the time of this post. (Not sure what the speaking order is though)

⚡🐲

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, PEZ said:

Yes, it's supposed to run from 7:00-9:00 pm ET and it's currently 5:38 pm ET. So less than 90 minutes as of the time of this post. (Not sure what the speaking order is though)

I think Gaga will be on at the very end... it´s gonna be a looooooong evening (night) for me, but I wanna watch it. :bear:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

PunkTheFunk

I'm watching the speech right now and it is so well-written and incredibly self aware, and I am reminded again why I stan this legend :heart:

Archived