Levitating won

COOOK

vote bish  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Are you with me?

• I'm Levitating!
    • Hallucinate sweetie...

Featured Posts

In the beginning I was Team Hallucinate but Levitating pushed and shoved (even with the Club Future Nostalgia remix) and here we are :vegas: - obsessed!!
It's so damn good :giveup: The supermodel of today's Pop Music did that!!

I still listen to Levitating and it feels fresh! It’s my most listened to song on Spotify for 2020. There’s just something about it... 

Wet Fire

Same. In the beginning I was obsessed more with Hallucinate. Now I prefer Levitating :giveup:

Though Physical is my #1 from FN :trollga:

GagaSine

I listened to this album for the first time the other day and I don’t get the hype. :sis: Don’t get me wrong it is not bad in any way, a very solid pop record but nothing stood out to me or was exciting. But I was also in the middle of my shift washing dishes and cooking food lol.

vyniildisk
41 minutes ago, GagaSine said:

I listened to this album for the first time the other day and I don’t get the hype. :sis: Don’t get me wrong it is not bad in any way, a very solid pop record but nothing stood out to me or was exciting. But I was also in the middle of my shift washing dishes and cooking food lol.

you need to get all glamourd up to really REALLY live the Future Nostalgia experience. The album is not for raggedy, scruffy hoes (not that you are one ofc) but really, you need to embrace your inner Dua, the glamazona that lives in you to b0p along the b0pz

Archived