"drivers licence" becomes the fastest song on Spotify to reach 100M streams

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
14 minutes ago, Jill said:

Wow it didn't take long for users here mistakenly believing their music taste is superior to everyone else's :poot: 

Oh that happens everytime a new girl gets a tiny bit of success :billie:  no hate on the girl though. Congratulations to Olivia though, I hope she releases bops in the future 

End Racism Now

Tinnitus15

How..last time I checked the streams was when I listened to it for the first time( today aroun 83 million)...overrated song 

VasilisVas
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The new Billie Eyelash

How? At least this girl Olivia actually sings. The other “singer” just whispers in practically most of her songs :selena:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

The new Billie Eyelash

Honestly I don’t get this comparison. They don’t sound alike 

End Racism Now

TEANUS
23 minutes ago, Jill said:

Wow it didn't take long for users here mistakenly believing their music taste is superior to everyone else's :poot: 

Just like how you hop into every thread believing your opinion is superior to everyone else’s 

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

Mentioning confusion of how something blew up so quickly or being in disbelief that the song achieved such success so randomly is hardly a superiority complex, maybe rather an observation or means for discussion on a music forum? :poot:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

12 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Just like how you hop into every thread believing your opinion is superior to everyone else’s 

When did I do that :selena: I'm just expressing my opinion, which is very different from being shady every time someone mildly unknown here gets successful all of a sudden. It's like she's signed with the biggest record label in the world or something.

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Rahrahbitchson

Honestly this song is very overrated and im not being hateful (before coming at me) but is a fact and whoever think this song is groundbreaking to be breaking so many records is very delulu. Tis the damn season deserved 

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Stafani Versace

It’s not even giving what y’all said it’s supposed to gave.

tenor.gif

Cute song, but imo it's a very similar melody and tone as All I Want from HSM series (which I prefer tbh)

Argentum

lol i keep forgetting to listen to it

what's the fuss all about ?

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Is this the Alessia Cara of this year? :huntyga:

Bookmark me so you can drag me when she becomes the next Madonna :yennefer:

Archived