Joe Germanotta struggling as a restaurant owner

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

'You're open,' and then a week later, 'You're closed,'" Germanotta recalled. "I locked the door. I'm not doing any deliveries or pick-ups now."

Like father like daughter

Because he doesn't have the business sense to do click & collect or delivery. Thought he got rich through tech? He should know how to target his market. He is having a tantrum.

1 hour ago, Kimmo said:

"Every time I turned around I was throwing out $5,000 to $6,000 worth of inventory and food because it'd go bad," he added. 

How about giving it to the homeless people you complained were outside your restaurant, sir?

New businesses, particularly restaurants in NYC regularly go under all the time even when there isn't a pandemic.

Knowing that he's a Trump supporter, I can't say that I have any sympathy for him. It's not like this is his livelihood and he's going to be out on the streets if he can't turn it around. This is probably play money for him.

JazzGa
59 minutes ago, Knife said:

New businesses, particularly restaurants in NYC regularly go under all the time even when there isn't a pandemic.

Knowing that he's a Trump supporter, I can't say that I have any sympathy for him. It's not like this is his livelihood and he's going to be out on the streets if he can't turn it around. This is probably play money for him.

The place has been getting middling reviews and the location it's in has struggled to keep business, so I think the pandemic is just accelerating the inevitable for ol' Joapplebees :ohno:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived