event

Gaga honored at The King Center with Higher Ground Award

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig

Is the same thing when artists get honoured and have other artists covering their songs? Like Gaga did with Sting and Stevie Wonder? 

End Racism Now

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Is the same thing when artists get honoured and havw other artists covering their songs? Like Gaga did with Sting and Stevie Wonder? 

Nah lol she ain’t at that point yet ma’am 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

franminervini

She is slowly starting to show up again, hopefully she doesn't hide anymore :messga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

Reality
1 minute ago, Stef said:

Nah lol she ain’t at that point yet ma’am 

Olivia Rodrigo will be covering Stupid Love :flutter:

🖤👹

Patriziaa Reggiani

I'm so excited to see her live, haven't gotten a glimpse of her since so longggg.

I will not watch House of Gucci

goodjujuvibes

I saw this posted on Facebook and looked thru the comments and saw this: 

"Hahaha. Reduced MLK to a cheap singer!"

So I responded with:

"Perhaps you should educate yourself. To be clear, she is an extremely talented vocalist, lyricist, pianist, and actor. To call her a cheap singer is ignorant. But more to the point - this in no way reduces MLK. In her own ways she has worked diligently over the years to help build "a kinder, braver world." She started the Born This Way Foundation with her mom as a resource to kids, teens, and young adults to help them with mental health and self acceptance and self love. At her shows and in her interviews she encourages self confidence. "You're a superstar and you were born this way!" she screams in The Monster Ball after a speech about overcoming adversity. A theme in her recent album's universe included kindness punks. She is a kindness queen and is incessantly spreading a message of kindness and love and self acceptance. Her message personally helped me during my dark years of depression and suicidal ideation. "It's always wrong to hate, but it's never wrong to love," she says. This is a well deserved honor because she truly does work passionately to help create a more humane and peaceful world, and we should all do the same. Blessings. ❤️"

And this dumb dirt pile says:

"stand by what I said. Anti American"

And I go off like this:

"How ludicrous. If that's what you think, you clearly don't know (or have lost) what it means to be an American. At the heart of America is unity, diversity, and a dream of a better future for all people, and that requires compassion, kindness, and love. These are all things that Lady Gaga (who is objectively a woman of real talent, skill, and work ethic, regardless of anyone's opinion of her music and acting) stands for and exemplifies. These are also qualities of being the best of humanity. There's nothing more to say other than I honestly feel sorry for you, and I hope one day you find in your heart the real meaning of being a human and an American. Blessings. ❤️"

Smh some people need to either be educated and open up their hearts, or sit down and shut up because they're irrelevant and dated.

33 minutes ago, Reality said:

Olivia Rodrigo will be covering Stupid Love :flutter:

Please don't manifest Stupid Love (In Cursive Version) into existence

franminervini

I've read somewhere she is accepting it via livestream? not sure though :fatcat:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

16 minutes ago, franminervini said:

I've read somewhere she is accepting it via livestream? not sure though :fatcat:

It’ll be the most content she’s given us since September 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

• Admin changed the title to Gaga honored at The King Center with Higher Ground Award

Archived