💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

BB would like Rina to open TCB

Stupid Oreo

Featured Posts

Stupid Oreo

https://www.billboard.com/index.php/articles/news/list/9511305/2021-music-preview-predictions

Rina Sawayama opens for Lady Gaga on the Chromatica Ball Tour

"If U.K. pop breakout Rina Sawayama’s new single “LUCID” sounds a little familiar, that’s probably because the euphoric collaboration with producer BloodPop evokes his recent work on Lady Gaga’s time-traveling dance-pop opus Chromatica. Fans have already mashed up the track with “Rain on Me,” but there’s no reason for the team-up to be hypothetical, public health permitting: With her own world tour slated (at least for now) for fall 2021, Sawayama would be the perfect opening act for Gaga’s Chromatica Ball stadium shows this summer. It could be the first great big gay dance party of 2021 — and an official Gaga “LUCID” remix wouldn’t hurt, either!"

We would love to see it :excited2:

youandi

That would be wonderful 

I really don’t see massive similarities between Lucid and Rain On Me though 

1 minute ago, youandi said:

I really don’t see massive similarities between Lucid and Rain On Me though 

The final not so much but the demo kinda reminds me of Lucid if I try hard enough

GreenDiamond

LUCID is Stupid Love 2.0. so its kinda weak but almost anything in SAWAYAMA would destroy gays at the TCB

LittleMonster20

That would be so great! :excited2: Rina has been very open about admiring and wanting to work with Gaga so who knows?

hieronymus

Holy guck this would be incredible! I can't wait for my hopes to inflate and then mourn when this doesn't happen

numb the flame

Gaga didn't have an opening act for the JWT besides DJWS at the three stadium dates so idk if Gaga would have another opening act. 

My Name Isnt Alice

Why can't she have her own tour??

The GPs sleeping on her big time.

Archived