Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Boys Noize and Lady Gaga to work more together in the future?

monketsharona

Would you be here for some Gaga / Boys Noize material in the future ?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be here for some Gaga / Boys Noize material in the future ?

• Hell yes I need those techno pop bangers !
    • Urgh no

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Just a random thought as he retweeted my post. Would you be here for more materialized / released Boys Noize / Gaga songs in the future ?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
Just now, SlipAway said:

I'm still so pissed. She had Boys Noise and SOPHIE yet the entire record is ****ing bloodpop UGH

I absolutely love Chromatica, probably my fave album by her since BTW. 

But yeah I think it needs a B-side with much more experimental things (I'm sure she has bunch of it as she worked in 2018 with Boys Noize, Baseck, Skrillex, SOPHIE, and most probably Grimes)

It's not like she would promote it as crazy anyway. She should release more stuff with no commercial goals (just my opinion). 

sillynate

This was THE collab I was waiting for :giveup:

even after the HL trailer with the infamous music by @bloodpop @boysnoize @tchami & lady gaga 

then all he got was the last writing credit on one song :nooo: 

monketsharona
3 minutes ago, sillynate said:

This was THE collab I was waiting for :giveup:

then all he got was the last writing credit on one song :nooo: 

2 actually he's credited as writer on ROM and Free Woman

I'm sure they made far more, he spent like regular weeks in the studio there.

sillynate
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

2 actually he's credited as writer on ROM and Free Woman

I'm sure they made far more, he spent like regular weeks in the studio there.

I checked Wikipedia and he’s not listed as a writer there but I checked Spotify and he is listed as a writer there :wtfga: sowhatisthetruth.gif 

In interviews, Gaga’s made it seem like Chromatica sessions were very different from her other eras, so I would imagine he made his own instrumentals for each song on Ch :nooo: 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, SlipAway said:

I'm still so pissed. She had Boys Noise and SOPHIE yet the entire record is ****ing bloodpop UGH

Yeah idgi...she ditches her best producers and keeps working with...well ill keep it cute and just say he had Joanne and that was not the tea...

Chromatica wasn't even groundbreaking either...

I feel he should have had at least been featured in the bonus tracks...

Were the boyz noize songs the ones bloodpop said were **** and didn't sound like her so she just decided to make the album with bloodpop instead???

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Defmix100
16 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I checked Wikipedia and he’s not listed as a writer there but I checked Spotify and he is listed as a writer there :wtfga: sowhatisthetruth.gif 

In interviews, Gaga’s made it seem like Chromatica sessions were very different from her other eras, so I would imagine he made his own instrumentals for each song on Ch :nooo: 

Don't trust Wikipedia, and it's definitely possible most songs had different instrumentals originally like we know ROM, Free Woman, Babylon and Stupid Love did

warhol killer

Ugh this makes me think about the rumoured Chromatica re-release. I feel like if that is true, it would probably consist of reworks - same songs but a different sound for each track. I would love to her other versions of the whole album. 

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Better Day

It’s Gaga’s choice who she works with. Maybe she felt this guy’s production wasn’t for Chromatica 

Together You And I!

numb the flame

BloodPop said they would release the HL version of Babylon, finish the songs they created with SOPHIE and release them to present something special in the Chromatica universe. We'll we've been in the Chromatica era for 12/11 months (whether you regard SL leaking as the beginning of the era or not) and we're yet to hear these songs. I don't trust anything her team or even what Gaga says until I'm hearing/watching it anymore. Chromatica could've been like ARTPOP where it could've had a b side album. I'm pretty sure that Gaga said in an interview ARTPOP has the more commercial songs on it and Act II would've been more experimental. This could've been the case with Chromatica too with Chromatica being more commercial (but still served us bops) and then the b-side featuring the songs she created with Boys Noize and SOPHIE in 2018. I don't think we'll ever see these songs to be honest. 

monketsharona
3 hours ago, sillynate said:

The credits source of Spotify is Interscope so Spotify is definitely right about this. I'm sure he doesn't have that much involvement in ROM and FW (final versions) but he definitely worked on those two 

Pharamon
2 hours ago, numb the flame said:

BloodPop said they would release the HL version of Babylon, finish the songs they created with SOPHIE and release them to present something special in the Chromatica universe. We'll we've been in the Chromatica era for 12/11 months (whether you regard SL leaking as the beginning of the era or not) and we're yet to hear these songs. I don't trust anything her team or even what Gaga says until I'm hearing/watching it anymore. Chromatica could've been like ARTPOP where it could've had a b side album. I'm pretty sure that Gaga said in an interview ARTPOP has the more commercial songs on it and Act II would've been more experimental. This could've been the case with Chromatica too with Chromatica being more commercial (but still served us bops) and then the b-side featuring the songs she created with Boys Noize and SOPHIE in 2018. I don't think we'll ever see these songs to be honest. 

You are so right and it is truly so heartbreaking to realize :/ 

Archived