💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jamie Lynn Spears changed her mind and says she didn't run over her cats

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Jamie Lynn Spears recently revealed she has tragically run over multiple family pets with her electric car - Tesla, which is nearly silent as it accelerates and drives around.

After  killing her daughter's cat - Turkey, she recorded a plea to Tesla's CEO, Elon Musk, about the dangers of creating cars without reverse beeping.

'I know there's bigger things to worry about in the world right now, but someone's got to let Elon Musk know that the Tesla is a secret cat killer. And it's a problem, we've really got to fix,'
'We have, now, lost, I don't even want to tell you how many cats because they don't hear the Tesla Crank and unfortunate things happen. And it's really devastating and tragic for everyone involved.'
'So, since Tesla is so quiet, maybe, he could, like, make one of those noises that bother cat or animal ears when it cranks up, so that way they know something's happening and they aren't caught off guard. And, things don't end in a very tragic way,' 
'Elon Musk, let's figure this out. I mean, you owe me a couple cats.'  
'Yes, I am fully aware that there's some user error involved in this, but I'm just saying, you know, let's collaborate to save some cats' lives,' 

source

UPDATE:
JLP.jpg
source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

PartySick

Why...why are her cats near the car at all? Why wouldn't she look out for cats?

I have street cats that hang out on my porch, in my driveway, just everywhere and it literally takes me two seconds to look and shoo them away before getting in the car :interestinga:

🖤

Moonlight on Water

idk sis maybe chase them off before you pull out. I do this and my family doesn't have a tesla

she/her

BornAsUnic0rn

I think Jamie (just like her father) owes us a couple Britney’s, regarding the way they drove her over again and again for their own wealth.

sillynate

Idk what she’s talking about 

the car is quiet and a cat behind the tire goes splat because it couldn’t hear the electric vehicle? Honk the horn.... 

cat sleeping in the engine to keep warm?.... honk the horn.... 

if honking is too inhumane, knock on the hood.... if it’s behind the tire.................... shoo it away :poot: literally, I don’t get it

also what car has reverse beeping? When I was a boy my mum taught me to stay away from a car with the white lights in the back on because there’s a chance they might not see me behind them 

which by the way, to anyone reading this who may not know, cats like to hang out inside vehicle engines or something. During the summer it can be because they’re hiding from predators but during the winter most likely it’s to keep themselves warm, especially overnight. Please before you start your vehicles, knock on your hood, knock on your dashboard, or honk the horn (I know that one sounds harsh but it’s for their own good) the less cat smoothies, the better :)

MadreMonster

She could downgrade and get a car that makes sound? But god forbid rich people have anything less than the “in” thing.

Adrenaliner

Bitch you own Britney few teslas that you are buyin with her money

Rip cats, but they were lucky to get away from her

hieronymus

What in the good, christian name of azalea banks is going on here with former celebrities and cats lately

Regina George

Sorry for cats but she is not the one to talk about people.. 

Gimme More

If Britney said this TMZ would have crucified her and called her unfit and crazy - but they say nothing when Jamie-Lynn does this :what:

Anyway, Jamie-Lynn is trash wbk!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bryanspears

Love how Jamie can say whatever tf she wants to the media and its like "whatever" but if Britney did it? They would lock her up again. Knowing their father's ties with TMZ, this article will be taken down as a "misunderstanding" shortly:awkney:

Archived