Featured Posts

OhHenny2020
11 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Bitch you own Britney few teslas that you are buyin with her money

Rip cats, but they were lucky to get away from her

I spit everywhere :laughga:

The Child
11 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

She could downgrade and get a car that makes sound? But god forbid rich people have anything less than the “in” thing.

She’s not rich. She’s Britney Spears’ sister. She lives off of her sister’s hard earned money.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Economy

Reverse beeping?

Bish it's a car not an industrial forklift. It's called being a decent driver and looking behind you when you reverse :neyde:

JazzGa

It's so pathetic that she admitted to killing "I don't wanna say how many" cats with her own lack of awareness and even more pathetic that she obviously takes zero responsibility for what she's done by publicly begging a billionaire to buy her replacement cats :saladga: This is one of the worst celebrity tweets I've ever seen. I think it's worse to me than Azel boiling her dead cat

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Chromatography

my junk 10 year old car doesn’t make a noise either when it backs up and doesn’t have cameras at all angles and i haven’t run over any animal. sounds like a jamie lynn spears problem.

omg I can't believe she's killed "i don't want to tell you how many" cats :madge: horrible. 

Teletubby

she changed her mind
JLP.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic
17 hours ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Jamie Lynn Spears driving...

tenor.gif?itemid=9743422

Is that supposed to be Caitlyn Jenner

buy bionic

Wait, Teslas don’t have sensors that detect people or objects that are nearby? My new Hyundai has a 360 degree camera and detects if it gets too close to anyone or anything. It was a big selling point for me. Very surprised to hear Teslas don’t have this. :wtfga:

Archived