Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye West's Yeezy is suing a former intern for $500,000 over IG posts

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kanye West's apparel brand Yeezy is suing one of its former intern for breaching a non-disclosure agreement.

According to a complaint filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Friday, Ryan Inwards, who was intern from February 2020 to summer 2020, allegedly shared confidential Yeezy photos on his Instagram account. 

The NDA that Ryan Inwards signed included a $500,000 liquidated damages provision. By signing the agreement, Inwards would have agreed not to share confidential information on social media, which Yeezy is claiming he did when he posted photos on his personal Instagram account.

The complaint claims that despite multiple cease and desist letters having been sent to Inwards, he continued to "publicly post Unauthorized Materials on social media sites."

source

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD

Thrist for clout ruins people :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Imagine basically ruining your life (because 500k dollars will be an absolute nightmare to get) just to post pics on freaking Instagram :sweat:

bionic
11 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Imagine basically ruining your life (because 500k dollars will be an absolute nightmare to get) just to post pics on freaking Instagram :sweat:

It’ll be settled but the guy will be blacklisted from working in lots of media industries ever again 

buy bionic

Teletubby
13 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Thrist for clout ruins people :billie:

but it seems no one was interested in Yeezy:billie: no one know what he shared

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived