Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

AUS & NZ: #1 Drivers License

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Phantomhive

Can someone fill me in as to how this became massive all of a sudden? I don't know the girl and the song but I remember a thread about this song the other day about it getting massive amounts of streams on its debut day. And coming from a debut artist's debut single... like how tf? :duck:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Jose P
35 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

Can someone fill me in as to how this became massive all of a sudden? I don't know the girl and the song but I remember a thread about this song the other day about it getting massive amounts of streams on its debut day. And coming from a debut artist's debut single... like how tf? :duck:

So first, she’s on Disney, so she already had a  social media following and all. The song also involves some relationship drama with her ex so that was part of the initial interest. The song also got popular on TikTok (although not exactly massive popularity, but enough to give it an initial boost). Then the song started going big and publications started reporting on it, which gave the song even more exposure, and now all this talk of it going big is just making more people aware of it and checking out which makes the song bigger and bigger.

So it was all really just a chain of events, and now it’s just going to keep on growing, as more people discover it because the song is being talked about almost everywhere online. In short, she was already a popular girl, albeit not as popular as she is now but she had a following, she’s on a Disney show, it had some TikTok exposure, and now it’s just going up from all the talk. 

One other thing, this isn’t actually her first song. She already released a previous song which went Gold. She wasn’t really talked about in stan circles but she was already known. Obviously, nothing compared to how she is now ofc.

Archived