💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Don't Give Up

Poissonche

Featured Posts

Poissonche

I just remembered this existed. Are there any OG monsters who know how this happened? Why it's unreleased but fully leaked?

great cover.

RAMROD

The idea for a collaboration with Gaga came from Martin Kierszenbaum, the A & R person for both artists at Cherrytree Records in 2008. "He introduced the two of us", Nathan Ferraro said, from The Midway State. "We had this idea for a collaboration on this Peter Gabriel song", he added. "We met [Lady Gaga] in New York and we talked about it. When we finished [recording], we were both super into it so shortly thereafter we recorded a video for the song [in L.A.]". Midway State recorded the song in Toronto with co-producer Gavin Brown, and Lady Gaga cut her part satellite style in Los Angeles. "We were kind of scared in the beginning to try to live up to something like that, but it's modern and different", Ferraro says of the cover. "We added synths. We made it something you could slow dance to in the club". "It was really exciting doing that collaboration with Nathan", Gaga told Spinner, "I love that song so much. I really let Midway State take the lead. I wanted it to be more pop -- something that young people would hear and learn something about Kate Bush".

https://ladygaga.fandom.com/wiki/Don't_Give_Up_(song)

Probably not released cos Gaga don't approve it on last minute. And if so, what else is new honestly? :billie: 

The song with Cher and Kendrick also ended uo the same way. :giggle:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Archived