💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many living grandparents do you have?

PunkTheFunk

How many living grandparents do you have?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. How many living grandparents do you have?

• 5+ (including foster grandparents, step grandparents, etc.)
    • I don't know (you were adopted, you lost contact, etc.)

Featured Posts

2, babcia and dziadek from mom's side. Met my other grandma as a baby but no memory

holy scheisse

None :neyde:

My last living grandparent died in 2007... the day hsm2 came out... i'll never forget coping with that movie lmao

Smother Em Eh

None

My Maternal Grandmother, the only grandparent I ever had that I grew up with passed away in 2015. :shrug:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

hieronymus

4 because both sets had my parents around age 18 and my parents had me around the same age

chromatic puzea

i've been extremely fortunate to have all four of my grandparents growing up but also my parents had me young

do u like the jojo siwa song

Agunimon

Technically 2, but I picked 1 because my grandfather abandoned my dad and although they took some steps to repair their relationship, I have not interacted with that side in 12 years. His mom is the only one left, then.

Kadikaado

My grandmother and grandfather from my mother's side. My father's father passed away 3 years ago.

I barely consider my mother's father alive since he's been a vegetable for almost 18 years after a stroke.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

Franch Toast

0 biological, but my dad's stepmom is still alive, and she's the only grandma on my dad's side I've ever known (his mom passed away before I was born). My stepdad's mom is still alive as well. 

I miss my mom's parents so, so much. I was so close to them. 

She/Her/Hers

Just A Holy Fool

None. If they were alive today my grandpa’s would be 101 and 100 and both grandma’s would be 95. I lost my last remaining grandma in 2013. 

GagaSine

Zero, but my dad never knew his father so maybe he’s alive but it’s unlikely as my father is 68.

Archived