Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Chromatica’s aesthetics is so Arca

Lighter

Featured Posts

that’s not a new aesthetic, the cyberpunk **** grimes and the like are heavily influenced by old video games and anime. 

13 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

she went full GRIMES, ARCA and many more and clealy backfired. She is not that gworl anymore 

excuse me, backfired?? this is literally her best album cover of all-time - PERIOD. 

and let's not act like Gaga wasn't serving these kind of visuals in 2009-2013...she's literally one of the greatest and varied visual artists in the music industry to have ever existed. 

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

TheOriginalOne
7 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

people need to stop thinking they invented cyberpunk and their aesthetic.

THANK YOU!! I have no idea how people don’t realize this :saladga:

Ladey Gaygay
11 hours ago, LUCARTPOP said:

And we thank God for that! :billie:

girl thank god for what exactly? a house album produced by a 2015 "producer" for yt gays:enigma:

im joking but chromatica could have been so much more if bloodflop wasnt there and she had SOPHIE or BoyzNoise

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Guest ARTPOPSlays
On 1/15/2021 at 9:56 PM, Dulo Peep said:

she went full GRIMES, ARCA and many more and clealy backfired. She is not that gworl anymore 

I have a feeling she thought that's what we wanted. And i think it's sweet! Clearly she was trying to please us. 

BLACKPINK, Ariloo, full dance album w no ballads after JONALOO and ASIB 

I hope in LG7 she is fully herself and we can see her footprint and where she really is now in life reflects back at her work

I completely agree! I think this album was necessary maybe on a more spiritual or subconscious level she had to work through some stuff that was unhealed and maybe see if this even was her anymore. Kind of like a She is coming moment where Miley was reflecting on her past but moved on with Plastic Hearts...I think Gaga’s next album with redefine her career again and be where she truly is in life currently 

Lottie Winters

They worked with the same people. The person who directed Arca’s video you pictured pretty much owns this aesthetic. Gaga worked with them for the cover of Paper.

Guillaume Hamon
54 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

Miss Kylie is so ahead?

1.jpg

And even this look was a look à la Metropolis which is a classic that must go back to the 50's at least.

alsemanche

It's just some cyberpunk elements + that photoshoot for arca was done by the same photographer who did one of gaga's early chromatica shoots. Other than that they are not similar in any way 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Archived