💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa Interview : “Jimmy Kimmel Live”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Regina George

She basically spoiled she’s planning something special for the Grammy’s and then noticed she said something she shouldn’t have said :huntyga: Loved the interview and she looks great!

ToxicHot

Loved seeing her on the show. I watched it air last night on ABC. :) 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Patriziaa Reggiani

I thought she'd be addressing her frequent not so secret travel plans around the world, but anyways she looked gorgeous!

I will not watch House of Gucci

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Regina George said:

She basically spoiled she’s planning something special for the Grammy’s and then noticed she said something she shouldn’t have said :huntyga: Loved the interview and she looks great!

They probably originally planned to talk about Grammys but since it is postponed they just talked about anything. I just wonder why she didn't announce Moonlight Edition, maybe it is postponed too :ohno:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Regina George
Just now, 777777777777777777 said:

They probably originally planned to talk about Grammys but since it is postponed they just talked about anything. I just wonder why she didn't announce Moonlight Edition, maybe it is postponed too :ohno:

I don't think it's postponed.. Songs leaked so the best thing is to release it now.. I heard new song is coming during January with it's own video and that's "We're Good"

Teletubby
4 hours ago, Regina George said:

I don't think it's postponed.. Songs leaked so the best thing is to release it now.. I heard new song is coming during January with it's own video and that's "We're Good"

this insider who posted about 'The Moonlight Edition' last month, 2 days ago tweeted "February":noparty:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Regina George
10 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

this insider who posted about 'The Moonlight Edition' last month, 2 days ago tweeted "February":noparty:

:bradley: I needed this to be released in January 

Archived