💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

White Dress, Lana's next promotional single

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Lona Delery said:

the way almost all her stans are so over Blue Jeans in particular though :deadbanana: that cursed song

i love it! the instrumental is heavenly 

Lona Delery
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

well, i used to love it too, but it being made up of only 3 chords has made it become pretty boring for me

it has also long overstayed its welcome on lana's setlists :rip:

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

BlingNotTheMusic

I'm an avid Lana fan since BTD and I didn't like COTCC at first play. Video was awesome but the song definitely takes more listens to get into and appreciate. The style is unlike most everything on radio now.

I went to bed not liking it and woke up with it stuck in my head so :lana::pray:

All of her music sounds EXACTLY the same, like I have NO idea from one album to the next, the only difference is her first album was more catchy than all the others so that's the only way I can tell :fatcat:

RudraCNG

Why is everybody suddenly using COTCC as the acronym for the album? I mean, yeah, that's actually how it should be, but I thought everybody agreed on using COCC for fun :smh:

They changed the date to 19th March on that site so it's probably coming with the album

Btw an insider (yes, he is actually reliable) said it's one of her saddest songs ever as it's about her before-fame past. She sings in her Stargirl voice register for most of it, it has a piano intro but the production gets richer as the song goes on

I'm really excited, it sounds like her best opener:bradley:

Gorehound
20 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

the way COTCC didn't even tickled me, did you guys like it? she is losing her touch

it's the video that did it for me

tenor.gif?itemid=19927680

I'm fine, Ta

Mother of Puppies
18 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

I looooove Blue Jeans.... it´s my fav Lana song (next to summertime sadness and young and beautiful)

And I freaking love the video...

And I really like her new song too.. it´s very "typical Lana" -  like her older songs...

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived