💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

White Dress, Lana's next promotional single

FfFfFfFF

Featured Posts

bryanspears

Yes she said in an interview it would be the next video. Its the same one where she broke her arm while ice skating

13 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

the way COTCC didn't even tickled me, did you guys like it? she is losing her touch

Chemtrails blew me away and is honestly to me is one of her best. It gives me a blend of UV and NFR! and I really enjoyed it

JoanneMonster
30 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

the way COTCC didn't even tickled me, did you guys like it? she is losing her touch

literally almost everyone loves it

I See You

vyniildisk
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

literally almost everyone loves it

well im glad is just i keep expecting something spectacular kinda like Blue Jeans, i guess i need get over it

pussycat
32 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Give her another chance :interestinga: it's so good 

i love her newest single. been listening to it non stop since its out. my coworkers hate me already

You will learn respect!

BleepBloop
37 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Chemtrails is an amazing song....like, yes Let Me Love You Like A Woman was really bland, but COTCC actually more than restored my faith

alejiandro

chemtrails over the country club was amazing, it’s very classic lana so i don’t think she lost her touch at all. 

white dress is the intro song on the album and she usually has fire intros, i’m sure it will be the case this time too :firega:

JoanneMonster
1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

well im glad is just i keep expecting something spectacular kinda like Blue Jeans, i guess i need get over it

It's kind of like what happens with gaga, people expect her to do another Bad Romance, but artist's evolve and it would be boring if they always did the same. 

Even though lana hasn't changed that much, I like that every album of hers touches different sounds without going to far from her style

I See You

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

It's kind of like what happens with gaga, people expect her to do another Bad Romance, but artist's evolve and it would be boring if they always did the same. 

Even though lana hasn't changed that much, I like that every album of hers touches different sounds without going to far from her style

I agree. At least the video effects were cool.

bees and honeyy

i love it

Lona Delery

the way almost all her stans are so over Blue Jeans in particular though :deadbanana: that cursed song

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Archived