Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ava Max - My Head & My Heart [Official Performance Video]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

They kinda "stole" the beginning of "All around the world" by ATC :triggered: which was also stolen from Ruki Vverkh. lol

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, NickyPuppy said:

They kinda "stole" the beginning of "All around the world" by ATC :triggered: which was also stolen from Ruki Vverkh. lol

Stole? 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Teletubby
1 minute ago, NickyPuppy said:

They kinda "stole" the beginning of "All around the world" by ATC

sampled not stole 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

shoful

This song is AMAZING! I'm so excited for Emotions!

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Awakened M

I lah-lah-lah-la-love this song!:diane: Her live vocals and stage presence have improved!:excited:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

ThisGuyTony

Is she lip syncing tho? At 0:35? :huh:

She looks way more relaxed and confident in her performances compared to her earlier ones. 

guccic0och

This goes hard. This is probably my fave Ava Max song :music:

tHeRe cAn bE oNe hUnDrEd pEoPlE iN a rOoM

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Is she lip syncing tho? At 0:35? :huh:

She looks way more relaxed and confident in her performances compared to her earlier ones. 

Because she doesn't have to sing live...:billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ThisGuyTony
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Because she doesn't have to sing live...:billie:

True. She was also trying to do a lot of choreo and dancing in her early performances... :toofunny: I’m glad she dropped the dancing. :smh:  

vyniildisk

i love the whole album tbh, i can tell she have good taste for music, i can see this kween becoming the next Dua

TimisaMonster
9 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

True. She was also trying to do a lot of choreo and dancing in her early performances... :toofunny: I’m glad she dropped the dancing. :smh:  

She tried and her music is dancy but not many have the breathe control and lung training to dance and perform like Gaga, Beyonce, Shakira, JLo, etc...

I mean the chorus is alright but the great majority of what makes this song catchy is not even the chorus is the sampled la la la la la hook which isn't even hers...I dont find it interesting from that angle and to hear she is planning to sample more in future music is :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived