đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Austin Mahone poses in Fenty Underwear

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

bryanspears
48 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

It’s kinda sad he was given a lot of hype about his career when he was a teen, flopped, and now must resort to this to make a living. Further showing a lot of people do this sort of work because of a lack of options..

What is with this sad attempt at shaming sex workers? Not cute sis...

Agunimon
57 minutes ago, Neroneau said:

It’s kinda sad he was given a lot of hype about his career when he was a teen, flopped, and now must resort to this to make a living. Further showing a lot of people do this sort of work because of a lack of options..

This is based on the assumption that he had dreams and aspirations of being some massive star, which I'm sure he did at some point since most people do, but you don't know how content he is with his life and his current level of success. There are many musicians who are perfectly content with their lifestyle, though. And "resorting" to an OnlyFans does not mean much. So many people these days have an OnlyFans.

tylerjs

He is just too damn fine...like fine fine. Like in the top tier of most attractive male artists, type of fine. That’s just the honest truth so Austin haters need not reply :hor:

hot golden girls GIF

🇨🇺🇧🇸 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

I kept trying to snatch these boxers (not off this white boy but from fenty x savage website) and they'd always be sold out :grr: I'm jealous

hieronymus
2 hours ago, Bonkers said:

Why am i turned on by the fact that his bedroom looks like a normal suburban "living with parents in a nice neighborhood" bedroom. :saladga:

I think it's the white walls.

hieronymus
1 hour ago, Neroneau said:

It's only sad that people like you look down their nose on it

57 minutes ago, bryanspears said:

What is with this sad attempt at shaming sex workers? Not cute sis...

I’m not shaming. Simply put most people who do sex work have been disadvantaged and that’s why this profession becomes an option.

46 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

This is based on the assumption that he had dreams and aspirations of being some massive star, which I'm sure he did at some point since most people do, but you don't know how content he is with his life and his current level of success. There are many musicians who are perfectly content with their lifestyle, though. And "resorting" to an OnlyFans does not mean much. So many people these days have an OnlyFans.

Is it a coincidence that “so many people these days have an only fans” during the same period where many people have lost their jobs during and because of the pandemic? 

Archived