💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Austin Mahone poses in Fenty Underwear

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Bonkers

Why am i turned on by the fact that his bedroom looks like a normal suburban "living with parents in a nice neighborhood" bedroom. :saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

lifeasgeorge

he is FINEEEE, my goal is to achieve his body in the coming year but with juicier thighs and booty :v:

live and let live

RAMROD

Ok, be honest, who's quickly zoomed in on the picture and not reading the words as soon as you entered the thread?? I know y'all did :bradley:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

It’s kinda sad he was given a lot of hype about his career when he was a teen, flopped, and now must resort to this to make a living. Further showing a lot of people do this sort of work because of a lack of options..

2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Ok, be honest, who's quickly zoomed in on the picture and not reading the words as soon as you entered the thread?? I know y'all did :bradley:

Mama before I even opened the thread I was ready to zoom in on that pig in a blanket :diane:

Tinnitus15

I’ve never hated fenty underwear more than that in my entire life..they don’t belong on him..take them off 

Ghost Face
48 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I’ve never hated fenty underwear more than that in my entire life..they don’t belong on him..take them off 

tribute i volunteer GIF

It's an honor.

Archived