Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Ashnikko "DemiDevil" Out Now

myluis617

Featured Posts

Agunimon
9 hours ago, Ladey Gaygay said:

the way none of yall have taste...

Can't people just respect the fact that different people like different things without this overused sassy comment?

Anyways -- I listened to this at the gym. It was pretty good. 

Ladey Gaygay
5 minutes ago, Agunimon said:

Can't people just respect the fact that different people like different things without this overused sassy comment?

damn ma is it that mf serious

STREAM JUICE BY LIZZO

Chromatica

She can write a song about ****boys like no one else. I am so fascinated by this girl. She can channel the “I don’t give a **** about these men” vibe in such a boisterous, irreverent way and it’s so fun to listen to.

I’ll agree with other posters here and say that the first three tracks (I would even go as far as to say track two and three) are the best. But if you’re drunk this entire thing is such a good time.

The jury is still out on Ashnikko for me. “Hi, It’s Me” is still her most consistent work for me. But there are still a handful of new songs here that meet that quality. 

Putang Ina Mo

"DemiDevil" 

I thought it's a diss track to Demi Lovato :fail:

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Pharamon
19 hours ago, myluis617 said:

I listened to the whole thing let me know what you think about it. Its a fast listen. 

Oh sure! I listened to it the moment i posted the initial comment xD

Okay so.

I am slightly disappointed to be honest, there are some bops (apart from the singles). I liked Toxic and Slumber Party, the rest is...uninspired

myluis617
17 hours ago, Agunimon said:

My bad I'll think twice before commenting like this again. I do need to respect different opinions, I'll listen to it more see if its a grower. 

Doily Skull

I’m a little sad it’s as short as it is, but it is a mixtape after all. I wasn’t really expecting an entire cohesive piece, this is sorta short and sweet like Blackpink’s The Glorified EP Album. Love the lyrical content and the step forward into the pop noise, content-wise it’s very bold and brassy and has a whole other vibe than the Hi It’s Me EP. So far the winners on the album are the expected ones: the singles, on top of L8R Boy. It was great to hear her get a little bit more intimate on Little Boy and Good While It Lasted. 

As for everyone criticizing others for not being fans, just remember what website you’re on. I know it sucks when you see a number of people not appreciating something you like, but we’re talking about apples (Gaga) and oranges (Ashnikko) here. It’s like going to a Melanie Martinez forum and being absolutely flabbergasted that no one likes Porcelain Black. All that matters is that it means something to you.

~staying stupid through my holy days~

Big Reputation

So good! Drunk with my friends and cry are my faves

When it’s dark outside you’re always the light

Archived