💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Selling ASIB Silver Vinyl

Am I A Girl

Featured Posts

Am I A Girl

not sure if this is the right area for this topic, but I’m selling my ASIB silver vinyl! :nick:

I thought I’d post here for anyone looking for it. It’s been opened, but never played :) 

you can see photos here: https://depop.app.link/1tggZ94m4cb

I will do $100 if you’re from here :sara:

numb the flame
Just now, Am I A Girl said:

It’s going for $150 on discogs

discogs is always ripoff for anything tbh 

Am I A Girl
Just now, numb the flame said:

discogs is always ripoff for anything tbh 

I mean true. But it tells you statistics on how much they sell for. I sold my joanne pink vinyl for $250

numb the flame
Just now, Am I A Girl said:

I mean true. But it tells you statistics on how much they sell for. I sold my joanne pink vinyl for $250

Idk, I just think selling vinyls for almost triple their value rubs me the wrong way especially if there's little difference besides the colour to the "standard" LP. 

Am I A Girl
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Idk, I just think selling vinyls for almost triple their value rubs me the wrong way especially if there's little difference besides the colour to the "standard" LP. 

I did an auction. But still as a vinyl collector myself, if I want a vinyl that badly I’d pay the amount. I’m really flexible, so I’d even go lower for the ASIB vinyl. Just want it to have a good home

5 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Then don’t collect vinyl I guess :rip: 

who will love me when the night is over

Am I A Girl
Just now, Spock said:

Exactly. I’ve paid $150 just for a 7” vinyl before

numb the flame
8 minutes ago, Spock said:

I collect LP's, I just buy them when they're first released if I can so I don't end up paying over triple their value. 

Daenerys

Considering the silver vinyl is going from anywhere between $150-$200 the sale price of $100 isn’t too bad. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

myluis617

Im surprised a MOD hasnt shut down this post like they did mine when I was selling items on my poshmark... Is there  special rules I forgot about? 

narcoswing
30 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Supply and demand. It all comes down to simple economics really.

Am I A Girl
2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

Im surprised a MOD hasnt shut down this post like they did mine when I was selling items on my poshmark... Is there  special rules I forgot about? 

Hmm I’m not sure? I posted here before when I was selling Gaga items 

myluis617
7 minutes ago, Am I A Girl said:

Hmm I’m not sure? I posted here before when I was selling Gaga items 

Yeah idk why they make an exception for gaga items. Tbh its dumb rule to have them shut down my thread cause I was selling clothing items. They said we cant be selling items. Obviously there are exceptions and I should just deal with it but it feels like bs.

Archived