💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Thoughts on a Dua Daily?

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

Concertaholic

Dua is obviously the new it girl of the moment and this site seems to be half Gaga half Dua sometimes...should we just request a Dua Daily site be made? I for one would totally be here for it. Dua will never replace or surpass Gaga but I feel like she takes up so much space on this site so why not give her her own :ohwell:

Didn’t the admin create one for Billie? :billie:

Time to create one for Dua?

Dua Lipa Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Admin did one for Billie and it flopped pretty badly as I heard.
Both Dua and Billie have many fans but I don't think they have enough hardcore stans that are willing to go on a forum to talk about them specifically

numb the flame

there was a billie one and it never really took off most likely because it was promoted by a Gaga fan page and most of the people here don't like Billie and /or her music and Billie's fans don't follow Gaga accounts unless they stan both. 

numb the flame
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

good luck with that. 

Inb4 it gets taken over by chinese bots like billieeil.ish

wait whaaaaaaaat

Concertaholic
Just now, Lucas said:

Admin did one for Billie and it flopped pretty badly as I heard 

Since when was this site consumed with Billie tho? It’s not a stretch to say Dua takes up a lot of space on this site (which I’m there for) so why not give her her own.

Just now, Concertaholic said:

Since when was this site consumed with Billie tho? It’s not a stretch to say Dua takes up a lot of space on this site (which I’m there for) so why not give her her own.

Heh at that time a looot of people were making threads about Billie :)

Concertaholic
2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Admin did one for Billie and it flopped pretty badly as I heard.
Both Dua and Billie have many fans but I don't think they have enough hardcore stans that are willing to go on a forum to talk about them specifically

Also at first glance I thought your profile pic was Billie and was like oh gosh this person is gonna read me for filth on how Billie is the it girl but then I realized it’s just Gagachella :laughga:

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

wait whaaaaaaaat

i'm pretty sure i went to check once and there were random chinese nonsense posts everywhere

Musery

Forums are a thing of the past. The only reason why ggd is succesful is because Gaga stans are older 

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Concertaholic
Just now, Varys said:

Forums are a thing of the past. The only reason why ggd is succesful is because Gaga stans are older 

I beg to differ, Reddit is basically one big forum site and it’s one of the most heavily trafficked sites in the world. Makes me wonder tho, does Dua have a good Reddit forum, I guess I should check :spin:

1 minute ago, Concertaholic said:

I beg to differ, Reddit is basically one big forum site and it’s one of the most heavily trafficked sites in the world. Makes me wonder tho, does Dua have a good Reddit forum, I guess I should check :spin:

I meant forums dedicated to popstars

Banned 04/19/2020 - 04/19/2020

Archived