Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Thoughts on a Dua Daily?

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

ToxicHot

I think it’s a great idea.

While I stan and LOVE Dua soooo much, I feel like it’s pretty obvious some members here make constant threads about her to annoy others on this site. Like, literally her every move doesn’t need a thread. :giveup: And I only say this because it becomes a breeding ground for negativity (haters/etc.). However, MANY of them are definitely bait rather than news—and it makes her supporters look delusional (I mean.....definitely certain members here are but not all. :ladyhaha:). 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gypsy101
8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

good luck with that. 

Inb4 it gets taken over by chinese bots like billieeil.ish

i went to that site a few times but not a lot was going on. i just tried to visit it, i don’t think it exists anymore

Better Day

I do like Dua Lipa and I look forward to future releases from her - if FN side b is a cash cow full of already released collabs as rumoured I will burning my Stan card - she isn’t that interesting to have a full stan site dedicated to her, nothing really that exciting to discuss with her.

Together You And I!

xoxo Craig

The thing with Dua Lipa is that she doesn't have the music behind her yet. Like Future Nostalgia was a better album than her debut. But as an overall album, its still very lack lustre. Half of the album is pretty bad, and the other half is decent. But its still basic imo. She really needs to hit it hard and give us a moment with her next record. 

Like its good for her that she's having all this success, but at this point it just feels forced down our throats. There's at least 1 Dua thread made here everyday, she's being PUSHED by her label extensively, even when she broke covid rules people just gave her a pass... I just don't see it with Future Nostalgia. Like if the music was EXTREMELY good, I could see people's obsession over her. But lets be real... she makes generic, basic songs that anyone could pull off. 

She has great potential but I really want to see her give us something substantial for her next record. Something pop but to the left of what's current. 

If there was to be Dua Daily site, it'll probably flop. She might be trendy now but she doesn't have the pull to make people keep on following her because her music is generic. Her next record will be a turning point imo... I hope she does something amazing 

End Racism Now

js4754394o9823

People are not that invested anymore. GagaDaily works because Gaga built a community off of her fandom and it was made years ago. New girls have stans on Twitter and that's it. 

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Justin Drew Bieber

I’d make it JustinDaily but some of y’all send me personal attacks so no thanks :flop:

FFXIV WhiteMage
9 hours ago, bryanspears said:

She is literally the most interesting new artist and the biggest contender to reach the "main pop girl" of her generation

Maybe it would help GGD to rebrand to cater to all popstars to attract new users and get fresh blood in here. I only found out about it because of Exhale:classy:

Then it would beat the purpose of Gagadaily :huntyga:

this site was literally a cult site of Gaga. If one day she retire then that’s it for this site.

If you want a general pop site there’s ATRL. 

this site seems like Dua Daily because there are tons of jealous low lives who cannot control their bitterness towards this woman for whatever reason. It's been like this for the entirety of 2020 and it's just a horrible look for Little Monsters tbh. We're really becoming the new Medonnasters at this point. It's one thing to criticize decisions she's done like travelling during pandemic etc...and it's a whole other thing to be obsseisvly reporting every thing she is doing and painting it in a negative light which has been the case for like 80% of the threads made about her for a good 2 years now. 

gypsy101
On 1/15/2021 at 7:58 PM, xoxo Craig said:

Half of the album is pretty bad, and the other half is decent. But its still basic imo.

which half is “bad”?

Archived