Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Thoughts on a Dua Daily?

Concertaholic

Featured Posts

bryanspears
28 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I love her but i think a forum is not necessary. There wouldn't be that much to say imo. She works hard but her career and personality are not that interesting

She is literally the most interesting new artist and the biggest contender to reach the "main pop girl" of her generation

Maybe it would help GGD to rebrand to cater to all popstars to attract new users and get fresh blood in here. I only found out about it because of Exhale:classy:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
31 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I love her but i think a forum is not necessary. There wouldn't be that much to say imo. She works hard but her career and personality are not that interesting

married to medicine wtf GIF

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I'm pretty sure the younger fanbases just have fanpages on existing websites instead, like on instagram, twitter, etc. We're the last true fansite :ohwell:

it's so messy! The closest one to really discuss topics is reddit.

On twitter and instagram all you do is fight fight fight fight all the time, fight and defend, defend and fight back, comments are not enought to build a conversation thats why reddit is popular you have more complex elaborate system for replies

LaLuna

The way you guys keep calling Dua the new "it girl" but if it wasn't for GGD I wouldn't know who she is :billie:

PopMusicForever
1 minute ago, LaLuna said:

The way you guys keep calling Dua the new "it girl" when if it wasn't for GGD I wouldn't know who she is :billie:

She would still be the “it girl” even if you never heard of her.. you acting like you’re some god or some shhhh :laughga: 

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

The way you guys keep calling Dua the new "it girl" but if it wasn't for GGD I wouldn't know who she is :billie:

g0rl is not our fault your neighbor keeps changing the wifi password 

Sepsami
7 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

it's so messy! The closest one to really discuss topics is reddit.

On twitter and instagram all you do is fight fight fight fight all the time, fight and defend, defend and fight back, comments are not enought to build a conversation thats why reddit is popular you have more complex elaborate system for replies

Exactly, GGD looks like a place to chant kumbaya in harmony compared to those places :ladyhaha:

Karen Smith
1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Admin did one for Billie and it flopped pretty badly as I heard.
Both Dua and Billie have many fans but I don't think they have enough hardcore stans that are willing to go on a forum to talk about them specifically

THIS there is nothing to talk about daily about them 

The Billie one was filled by GGD members at the peiod when GGD was pro-Billie but then after the Meat Dress comment, GGD didn't like Billie anymore, so Billie Daily was kinda over.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

vyniildisk
5 minutes ago, Little99 said:

THIS there is nothing to talk about daily about them 

Yet here you are

stay pressedt kween giphy.gif

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, Varys said:

Forums are a thing of the past. The only reason why ggd is succesful is because Gaga stans are older 

Sad as it sounds, this is the truth.

Kadikaado
1 hour ago, chromatic puzea said:

katydaily and pokemondaily might be coming too

I would join PokémonDaily the others I pass.

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RAMROD

No more separate site, thx

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheOriginalOne
2 hours ago, Dulo Peep said:

better enjoy the last minutes of duadaily before this turns into oliviadaily

giphy.gif

She’s so beautiful I can’t get over it :giveup:

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, bryanspears said:

She is literally the most interesting new artist and the biggest contender to reach the "main pop girl" of her generation

Maybe it would help GGD to rebrand to cater to all popstars to attract new users and get fresh blood in here. I only found out about it because of Exhale:classy:

1 hour ago, Dulo Peep said:

married to medicine wtf GIF

I actually think she's great and hard working and i really like her music. She also seems very sweet. But I don't think she's as interesting as someone like Gaga so idk what would we be talking about on a forum about her

Archived