💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Gwen Stefani says 5th solo album is coming 'Probably Soon'

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Gwen Stefani dropped a tantalizing tease about her long-awaited fifth album on the Today show on Thursday (Jan. 14) when she said it's maybe, possibly just right around the corner. 

MC.jpg
source

5:45

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

not gonna lie, that single she released recently didnt do nothing for me but definitely not giving up on her and check the whole thing when it drops!

... and now i just sit in silence.

ToxicHot

I got confused for a moment when it said FIFTH solo album.... but I forgot about that Christmas record she did. :smh:

Anyway—looking forward to it! The latest single was okay but she looked great in the video. Hopefully there could be some cool collabs.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Versace
42 minutes ago, Damon said:

not gonna lie, that single she released recently didnt do nothing for me but definitely not giving up on her and check the whole thing when it drops!

I think the song as a whole is just a teaser/buzz single, kinda obvious. 

I have a feeling she's sitting on a few gems, she seems in a good place mentally. 

Franch Toast

I think I'm one of the few who actually likes her new song. It really grew on me. It's fun and light, and I appreciate the throwbacks to her earlier songs, especially in the video. 

She/Her/Hers

Are Gween's albums really that bad? :sweat: I always only hear bad things about her music except for her classics lol

Cyber Babylon
16 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Are Gween's albums really that bad? :sweat: I always only hear bad things about her music except for her classics lol

no! try her No Doubt era albums, these are the GOAL:enigma:even Gaga Promo Push and Shove on Twitter

Davian
23 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Not at all:giveup: they are all great, imo.

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Archived